H2H3 / H2H3 Teams & Draft Order (The Sequel)

• sloB%s's Photo
    Let's go fella's, don't be shy.

You can't all be completley satisfied with you teams?
    Get tradin bitches.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I did make a trade, when iris gets back you'll see ;)
  • Richie%s's Photo

I did make a trade, when iris gets back you'll see ;)

Only 1?!?!

What happened to you? I thought you'd have about 5 at least, by now.
  • Phatage%s's Photo

And on top of that, when was the last time Blitz ever finnished anything?

Wasn't it like a month ago or something like that?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    My recent history of finishing stuff may not be so good, but my H2H history is. There's something about letting a team down that motivates in a different way. I like our team, but I really like TPM's team as well. As I said I think it was a great trade for both teams. I would've been just as happy from a team perspective having Nate, but being that I rarely build in LL anymore, the prospect of working with Phatage is understandably more interesting for me. As for Gym's role in the trade, I think he was going for a deeper line-up. It's a strategy that will be good for the regular season buy might hurt him come playoff time. Only time will tell.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Right i got drafted! Hmmm wasnt really expecting that. Hope we do well guys.

im going to be a good sportsman and wich everyone good luck for when the first round is due.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    Average draft pick value:

IIIcons - 29.7
    Hurricanes - 27.3
    Seal Clubbers - 29.3
    MoLLesters - 27.6
    Team Posix - 28.4
    Vehemences - 27.8

Looks like the Hurricanes have come out with the best draft value. The late pick sleepers really make or break the team though.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    TIMES UP

No more trades... ah I think?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Average draft pick value:

IIIcons - 29.7
    Hurricanes - 27.3
    Seal Clubbers - 29.3
    MoLLesters - 27.6
    Team Posix - 28.4
    Vehemences - 27.8

Looks like the Hurricanes have come out with the best draft value.  The late pick sleepers really make or break the team though.

Ironic that Iris's team, which I consider the best one (and definitely one of the best) has the lowest average. Shows how much that means. :D
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Draft pick value? I don't get it...

I assume you're averaging up the draft position of every teammate, or something?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading