(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Hersheypark 2004

• Genius638%s's Photo
    Description:
    A recreation of Hersheypark in Hershey, PA. Founded by Milton Hershey in the early 1900s, the park has many historic buildings alongside modern attractions. Also included is Hershey Factory, Hershey Chocolate World, Hershey Airpark, Hershey Arena, and Hershey Museum.
    Pics:
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Comments welcome! To be released November 7th

Ben
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    That really looks dead on, especially by the Stormrunner area. I like it.
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo
    lol, you should have let me hack it though. Ferris wheel looks awesome, I hadnt seen that before!
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    About time you posted this here...
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    Well it's nearing finishing so I might as well ahve
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Wow.

Good work there, very accurate. Methinks the Storm Runner supports are too prominent though.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    There are turns after the Top Hot on Storm Runner?
    I thought it was a section of straight track into the Cobra Loop.
    I've never been to Hersheypark, but it looks good.

:)
  • VC15SA%s's Photo

Methinks the Storm Runner supports are too prominent though.

I agree. It looks really good though and a tough recreation to pull off. I look forward to downloading it.
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    Drew- Well I know there aren't turns after it, but for the coaster to fit into the park properly with all it's surroundings, I put it in there. It's a short turn, mind you.

So anyway...

Hurray! It's finally released! And sooner than expected!

So you can go download it, look at it, and then come back here and tell me how wrong it is and what all the rpoblems are individually. Please read the Readme before opening the park. Thanks to Dr. Taco(CPFreakJon) for hosting it.

..::DOWNLOAD::..

Comments welcome!

Ben
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    The link didn't work more me... :'(
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    Upload here. Then put up a download.
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    http://drtaco.simtyc...2004-genius.zip

Doesn't even matter.

He forgot to clicketh ze exporto butte'on.
  • The Rick 5%s's Photo
    Hey, looking good. Hershey park is my home park and go serveral times a year. Everything looks good but just a couple of comments. The buildings by The Comets turn really arent that big nor so farmish looking. they still have that Victorian/Tudor feel to them. Also dont forget that popcorn shop!!!! Also the run-up to the tower on Storm Runner is a LOT longer than that. Right after you come up the hill under ther track and turn left away from the ride entrance there is a viewing area and the path they used is practically taking right out of RCT, the brown crazy paving footpath. this was raised above the walkway leading up to the area and level with the track of storm runner. I realize Im nit picking a great park but like i said this is my home park and certain areas i knwo better than my own yard. Great Work

The Rick

P.S. yeah i was working on this park in RCT2 but maybe i will shelve this in favor of some other project now.
  • moediaz%s's Photo
    i couldnt download the park, because t said missing data, ID chopatck, umm whats wrong why can't it download man.
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    Yeah I did. And I provided the wrong link. I had a bad day yesterday....so I'll post the fixed d-load tonight.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Well.....Its Tonight......Me am wanting the royal d/l now. :)
  • Glory%s's Photo
    jesus! 232x232
  • moediaz%s's Photo
    were tha freakin park !!!!!!!!!!
  • Toon%s's Photo

were tha freakin park !!!!!!!!!!

Shut up ya tool!
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    Someone actully tried to top Greg Reese

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading