General Chat / College

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I want to go to Calvin Christian College in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    William & Mary, Williamsburg VA.

Right next to Busch Gardens and the ocean. Problem is, they have nothing I want to major in. So, yeah.
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Probably Virginia Tech.

I'm not really 100% sure. I still have a little over a year to think about it, though.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Texas Tech University
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    Hopefully Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I got a call from them today, and their processing everything. If not, Northwestern University (IL) or Columbi University, The Fu Foundation SEAS (NY).
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    University of Texas Arlington\m/..right near SFoT and they have engineering majors..but I got a little ways to go before that..
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I've been looking at two colleges, as I'm unsure of what I want to major in yet:

Emerson College, Boston, MA, if I major in Creative Writing.
    Mass College of Art, Boston, MA if I major in Photography.

Anywhere in Boston is cool with me.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    University of Miami. im at Jr College now and if I get up to a 3.00 (im at 2.80 atm) I can really be a Hurricane :birthday:
  • John%s's Photo
    Boston College, pretty much.
  • G-Rocks%s's Photo
    Instead of telling you where I want to go, I'll just tell you I'll be attending Cal State U @ Northridge (CSUN) next fall.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    I want to go to Washington University in St. Louis, or any other nice school in a big city. But right now, University of Missouri Rolla seems to be the most likely college I'll go to. Who knows, I'm only a junior, and have just taken the ACT, so I don't know what my scholarship options look like as of now.
  • RCTyrant%s's Photo
    I am going to the University of Missouri - Rolla and going to be getting something new called an "Interdisplinary Degree". Pretty much it allows me to shape my own degree. I will be having an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering, with Electrical Engineering, Project management, and control systems thrown in there. Those areas were recomended to me by the Corporate Engineer of Six Flags St. Louis, as well as a former ride-designer for Premier Rides (He worked on Mr. Freeze). I got to talk to them a lot through a summer internship I did with the engineer at SFSTL.....

-Tyrant
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    I am going to the University of Colorado at Boulder. Just got back from a weekend visit there, one of the nicest college campuses in the nation. Incredible town and the backdrop isn't too shabby either. Next year can't come soon enough.
  • coasterphil%s's Photo
    I'll likely end up going to Georgia Tech, as I think I'm going to become an engineer. If I change my mind, I have no clue as to where I'll go. It'll probably be anywhere offering scholarships.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    My favorites are as follows, in order: Duke, UVA, Georgetown, UNC Chapel Hill and I liked Boston College.

Duke is a big stretch, but it would be pretty fucking sweet. UVA would kick ass too.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    i am a mechanical engineering major at carnegie mellon in pittsburgh
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo
    New York University

..major in Dramatic Writing

My mind is set on that. Other schools I'm sort of looking at:

-Emerson
    -Bard
    -Drexel
    -University of the Arts
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    1.) University of Colorado at Boulder for Major in Accounting and Minor in Finance
    -Awesome town. Awesome school. Awesome period.

2.) Rice University for Major in Accounting and Minor in Finance
    -This would be one but I doubt that I will get in even with my good grades.

3.) Baylor University for Major in Accounting and Minor in Finance
    -Kind of my backup plan if my first two get fucked.

BTW I'm in 10th so I got a couple years but I'm like 90% sure I want to do accounting. But mainly forensic auditing or just plain auditing.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    San Fransisco Academy of Art
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    UT Knoxville.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading