H2H3 / Trade Orgy - As Kumba Would Say

• iris%s's Photo
    Quite possibly the biggest trading mess we've ever had in H2H as it comes right down to the deadline.
    Four teams are involved in this one.

First and foremost...

The IIICons Get: Metropole and RCTFlame

Team Posix Gets: Richie, Drew, jon, and X250

The Vehemences Get: Ablaze, Hevydevy, and yyo

Then....to follow that directly up, The Hurricanes and Team Posix made another trade...in which...
    Team Posix Gets: Junya Boy and Valp
    The Hurricanes Get: Richie and Drew

Craziness in the teams....check the official line-ups for a sorted out version of this mess.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Richie got tossed around more than a bad case of herpes.... :lol: ...but at least he ended up on the team he wanted.
  • jon%s's Photo
    Kool. I got traded. Looks like I'm on a great team. Can't wait.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I count 7 times Richie has been traded since last draft, hell he was on 3 teams yesterday alone :p

About my trade first I got to say it was not that EZ, Again I trade a buddy in Junya who could have helped the team alot with his speed and scenery skills, then I traded Valp too, I don't know him, but I have not forgotten his post for Darwood Grove That one ment the most to me in that topic, I would have liked to get to know you, but I wanted Richie & Drew alot.

I have learnd from last time so im not gona say this is my last trade, but for the most part im very happy with my team, we got legit stars and maybe even the deepest team.

Really A great deal for all the teams, things are starting to even up like H2H is a rubix cube falling into place, I look foward to a reallly fun season with all you guys.

PS thx for useing my orgy analogy iris :lol:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I think the Vehemences came out better on this one, with three very good LL players.

IIIcons looking good as well actually.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I got traded again? wicked. :p
    I feel priveleged to be part of an orgy.

-X-
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    Well, when I saw I got moved around I was a smidge dissapointed because I thought me and NW could've come up with something good...but then I saw I got moved to the III so it's all good :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    This is like that one cell phone commercial about that baseball player who's traded around all the time, and the end, he answers his phone and goes, "I'm traded again? But I thought I was traded for a player to be named later. I'm the player to be named later? What?!"

:lol:

I'm kinda sad to lose Junya, but our team has some depth. Iris gets a great deal out of it, tho, receiving the very solid Metro. In essence, they gave away Ablaze, who's RCT 1, to get Metro, who's very good at RCT 2. III-cons will be a force this season. They're my favorite right now... this is WAY better than Iris's original H2H3 team (the so-called Memphis Grizzlies of H2H as I called it back then, a few months ago).
  • Valp%s's Photo
    Hmm... not sure what to say. I am glad I'm on Posix's team though...

And Kumba, thanks for that thought. Didn't know that...

Ah, I'm ready for all this to begin!
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Enough trading already...Let's get the Team Forums open for business!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Chill, in 6 hours Toon :p
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I am going to stay up those 6 hours in waiting.
    Like those Star Wars freaks who camp out in advance of the new Episode, but different.
  • Toon%s's Photo

Chill, in 6 hours Toon :p

I can't help it. I'm just so ready to start kicking Hurricane ass!
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    ^ Don't we still have to wait for QFTB to finish and then a one month indermission?
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I think we're overlapping actually.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah. Good thing I already have something ready. :D

Toon... bring it on. If you want a repeat of last time, that is... :D :p

Trash talking is fun. :yup:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Yeah.  Good thing I already have something ready.  :D

But, the game has not started yet.
    I call shenanigans.
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    Shotgun Moonspoon's partner. We're a force to be reckoned with.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Y'all are done for.
  • Toon%s's Photo

Yeah.  Good thing I already have something ready.  :D

Toon... bring it on.  If you want a repeat of last time, that is... :D :p

Trash talking is fun.  :yup:

Beating you will be sweetest of all!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading