Music Forum / MUSIC

• DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Punk (Rancid, Ramones, The Clash, Flogging Molly and the like)
    Ska (Less Than Jake)
    Classic heavy metal (Metallica, AC/DC, and Black Sabbath)
    Industiral (Rammstein and KMFDM)
    New metal (System of a Down)
    Some underground metal scenes (In Extremo (NeoMediaeval))
    Some Dance music (No partictular artist)

Thats pretty much it.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    80s
    Irish punk (okay just Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly)
    Sex music
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    common im asking for one hendrix or zepplin fan ill setlle for iron maiden or black sabbath one to
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    micool youa chargers fan?
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Belgian Trance Symphonic Progressive Metal Dance. Oh, and Nigerian Neo-Relaxation Indie Pop.

you mocked my mocking, but I do not think you knew it was mocking in the first place, thus you do not get to share in my mocking, thus it is you who have been mocked.

GGPO.

and just for you sparker:

the oldies i listen to the most are hendrix(gypsies), ELO (mr. bluesky owns your SOUL) sabbath, wolf, zztop(especially!), FOREIGNER!!(not an oldie, but an inside joke about rush... and no i don't listen to foreigner), rush, guess who, yes, the who, rolling stones, teh zepplin, clapton (from cream), sabbath (depends on my mood), deep purple, beatles, simon and garfunkle, the mommas and the poppas, floyd, and fuck acdc cuz they suck.
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    Almost any.....from Classical up to Heavy Metal
    For example: I got the Slayer : "War at the Warfield" DVD for my last birthday!

Mama Bear
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Emo mainly. Rock, Nu-metal (perhaps) I have quite a refined taste
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    Ya some oldies if you like yes check out grand funk railway and mama bear do you like any maiden? stevie ray vaughn is another one of my favorites
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Hey blitz, you got some good tunes there...
    but fuck YOU for saying acdc sucks 8@
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo

Ya some oldies if you like yes check out grand funk railway and mama bear do you like any maiden? stevie ray vaughn is another one of my favorites

If you mean Iron Maiden....Yes, I like them!

Mama Bear
  • RCT_Master%s's Photo
    Hip Hop and Rap. I'm a big fan of G-Unit, Lil Jon, Ludachris, and many other rappers. It just sounds cool and matches my style, I guess...
  • Sparker9014%s's Photo
    killers and fear of the dark two awsome maiden songs
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Progressive, hard and classical rock with a bit of metal mixed in here and there for good measure.

Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Guns N' Roses, Rush and Ted Nugent are all favorites of mine...

ride6
  • yyo%s's Photo
    Almost any type of rock music (including punk & metal & such). From Neil Young and Yes to Napalm Death and Morbid Angel, as long as it's good. yeah.
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Hey blitz, you got some good tunes there...
    but fuck YOU for saying acdc sucks 8@

they wrote every song in the same... exact... key.

Infact, every song of theirs had the similar cadences, and structure.

They are like the linkin park of oldies.

As as with LP, i like 1 or 2 songs, but listen to anymore, and it gets old REAL fast.

Enough hate though, I'll check those guys out, sparky ;)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

they wrote every song in the same... exact... key.

Infact, every song of theirs had the similar cadences, and structure.

Dude I totally agree.
    Nothing is worse than a band who writes in the same cadences. :@
  • cg?%s's Photo
    The basic list would be:

Classical
    Electronic
    Experimental
    Folk
    Jazz
    Rock

I would be more specific, but that would result in 16 pages of worthless crap, like this.
  • Elephant6%s's Photo
    Anything mantis likes, with a bit of ska and rap thrown in for good measure.
  • Alpengeist%s's Photo
    R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap
  • Rage%s's Photo
    For me, this question is unanswerable. I love and listen to all genres of music. From the heaviest death metal, to the thumping beat of dance. Ill listen to literally anything as long as its good music.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading