H2H3 / H2H3 Official Standings, Scores, and Schedule

• Ride6%s's Photo
    You shouldn't have to think. It's true. There's no way for both of us to beat you guys out because we play eachother.

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Actually... I'm not quite sure.

Say the Clubbers lose the rest of their games. That puts them at 3-4.

Say the IIIcons and Germans win the rest of their games, except for the one against each other. In that one, say the IIIcons win (thus completing an incredible comeback.

Well, IIIcons would be first. Clubbers and Germans would be tied for second, but they'd be 1-1 agaist each other, so throw that tiebreaker out. They'd also both have 2-2 divisional records. So throw that out. I don't rememember what the third tiebreaker is, but basically, the Clubbers haven't clinched outright yet. But their magic number IS one.

Same with the Hurricanes. Had they not tied the MoLLesters, I think they might have clinched by now... possibly...
  • Valp%s's Photo
    In the case of the Seal Clubbers and Germans, it would go to total votes throughout the season.

Which, BTW, the Clubbers lead their division with 159 votes (FG: 142 votes, IIIcons: 114 votes)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    The seasons only half over yet and we're already talking about clinching playoff spots. Oh man.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oh man, you guys are in for a treat for Week 6. This is going to be on helluva fun matchup.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Last time I checked, only half the entries in.

And according to inside sources, if we get all of them in, it'll be a star-studded Week, that's for sure.

But that's if I get everything in.

nedesigns@gmail.com
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Come on DQ the late ones! :@
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Where in the rules does it say that you're allowed to extend the due date, if you only recieve half the entries...

We could have had the voting started by now. Let's get a move on things cork-meister.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Don't worry, the entries were in. I just wanted to spread the updates out a bit...

And, as I explain in the News update, the next deadline is a bit farther than usual.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Cork, put a cute little "x" next to the Seal Culbbers to mark them as in the playoffs :p
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Ok, make a massive "In the Playoffs" banner, with flashing, neon lights...

Either or, it's your call... ;)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^lmao.

Bummer that we or the IIIcons have to loose out before the playoffs. At least our week 9 park will be a real treat. :)

ride6
  • artist%s's Photo

^lmao.

Bummer that we or the IIIcons have to loose out before the playoffs.  At least our week 9 park will be a real treat.  :)

ride6

You shouldn't of said that, now everyone knows you have a good park for week 9.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Wow, worst record in H2H3. It just doesn't seem fair does it?
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hey guys

BIG week this week. AM i right in saying if the icons lose this week they cant make it to the playoffs even if they win next week due to their division record? and if we beat the hurricanes the same thing happens to the Vehms?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    No the IIIcons could lose to the seal clubbers and still make it.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Yes it's possible the IICons could still make it...but rather unlikely. If they lost next week, they would need the Seal Clubbers to beat the Germans, even though the Clubbers would have nothing to play for. Really, the Clubbers have an interesting position right now...since they can almost help choose who they will face in the playoffs, depending on the quality of parks they send in.

Scenario A - Icons beat Seal Clubbers in Week 8 / Germans beat Seal Clubbers in Week 9
    If both teams win their next game, that would leave both teams at 3-3 going into week 10, but the Flying Germans would have a better divisional record at 2-1 compared to the Icons 1-2. This would mean that the Icons would need to beat the Flying Germans in week 10 to advance to 4-3 elimating the 3-4 Flying Germans, or vice versa.

Scenario B - Icons beat Seal Clubbers in Week 8 / Germans lose to Seal Clubbers in Week 9
    If the Icons beat the Seal Clubbers, that puts them at 3-3 with a 1-2 divisional record. If the Germans lose week 9, they'll sit at 2-4 with a 1-2 divisional record. That again means the winner of week 10 advances, as the Icons would improve to 4-3 and the Germans would fall to 2-5 if the Icons win. But if the Germans won, they'd each end up with a 3-4 overall record, but the Germans would advance due to their stronger divisional record of 2-2 as opposed to the Icons 1-3.

Scenario C- Icons lose to Seal Clubbers in Week 8 / Germans beat Seal Clubbers in Week 9
    If the Icons lose to the Seal Clubbers, they fall to 2-4. If the Germans beat the Clubbers the next week, they move up to 3-3. The two teams would meet in Week 10, but it wouldn't matter the outcome since the Clubbers would still own the better divisional record regardless of if the Icons beat them, meaning in this case, the Germans automatically advance.

Scenario D - Icons lose to Seal Clubbers in Week 8 / Germans lose to Seal Clubbers in Week 9
    If both teams lose, then they would both fall to 2-4. The Icons would have an 0-3 divisional record and the Germans would have a 1-2 divisional record giving them the advantage. It really wouldn't matter though, because the two would face off in Week 10 and the winning team would end up with the better overall record, thus advancing.

See? Piece of cake.
  • killing_moon%s's Photo
    Basically... the icons have to match or better the german's result against seal clubbers, then beat the germans.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    oooooo, the intrigues of H2H!

Glad we probably won't have to go into the more complex tiebreakers though. :)
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I sincerely doubt that we'll hold back anything for either match. It doesn't really make a difference who we play in the playoffs, either way it's going to be a massive matchup, and very hard.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading