Estrella Mountain Park

Teaser:

Vengeance (B&M Invert 2007)

Posted Image

Enjoy and Comment.
  • ParadiseCoaster%s's Photo
    could we see a bit more of that plz ;P
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    That looks really nice. Really the only thing you need to do is change the landscape because it looks flat and barren.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Looks like a good start to me. Good luck with this.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Not sure about the placement of the corkscrew and the lead ins & lead outs. Hard to tell though without looking at the whole layout.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    I sense some Talon inspiration.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    I don't really like the catwalk, but other than that it's pretty good.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    It's too clean, add some bushes etc under the supports. 
  • Faas%s's Photo
    That looks good. I actually don't mind the bareness, cause a lot of coasters actually have bare land under them.
    Good luck!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    the track is sort of clunky, not smooth flowing, and i understand that coasters have bareness below but its not just flat, smooth grass. add some taller grass pieces and maybe gravel or something.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^Yes.
    Those turning transitions are way too sharp and that coaster seems to have an awful looking flow to it. It over all is quite boring and that catwalk looks effortless.
    -JDP
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I think it looks fantastic. Really liking what I see of the coaster so far; feels a lot like Talon. I'd add some bushes and grasses underneath the coaster, but as for the coaster itself, I don't have many complaints. Keep it up!
  • Howl%s's Photo
    I think this is very good for a start, keep up with the good work and waiting to see more!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    The only thing I don't like are the 180 degree turn after(/before?) the corkscrew and the bareness of the grass.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Update coming this weekend. Thanks for all the advice.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Take time to understand :
    I lost my previous work for Estrella Mountain Park, however my new project i am working on will now be updated through this thread. Sorry for the forum inconvenience.

UPDATE:
    I have removed the flat ride and replaced it with something special.

Posted Image

Enjoy and feel free to leave feedback
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    I love the fences round the individual trees - simple elegance. However, I'm not too sure about the path from the ride exit. It looks too heavy to be supported by those thin stone pillars.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    http://forums.nedesi...w...c=20638&hl=

Read the sixth post down to learn how to get some nice dive machine trains on there to replace the blocky benches you have now. Because, otherwise, this looks really fantastic.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    To be honest, it almost feels to baron and lifeless to be an amusement park. I am not saying that because there are no peeps either, but because everything feels very spaced out in respect to the paths. It just seems to be missing something, perhaps more structures, attractions, shops/stalls, idk.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Looks like a decent start
    Check out the foliage here though, I think examining it and trying something like that out on your own could really benefit this park

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading