News / 2014 New Element Awards Voting

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Valentine's Day. Not Valentine's Weekend. It's just a Sunday, deal with it. You can miss your girlfriend for one night.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Don't you guys have girlfriends yet?

No, I don't have a girlfriend.

• Ling%s's Photo

I'm probably going to stay in and actually hang out with my girlfriend on Valentine's Day. Restaurants are awful and everything is overpriced. We'll probably go out to a nice dinner on Friday or Sunday.

• Liampie%s's Photo

We'll probably go out to a nice dinner on Friday or Sunday.

Friday.
  • Lotte%s's Photo

Monday.

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

lol Ling - "Its to overpriced my girlfriend is not worth this much money on ANY day of the year doesnt mean just because its valentines day she is !!!". Come on mannnn, Stop being so tightfisted. How fucking expensive we talking ??? like $100 dollars shitttttttt.  

Edit: to lings girlfriend he doesnt love you. get out of there !!!

lol :p 

• Lotte%s's Photo

to be honest to me valentines day feels a tad forced. why not love that person every day :) though that might just be my young optimistic mindset. one day i'll be a bitter old man like some of you, yelling dem kids to get of my lawn.

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Is anyone gonna do a video or live stream of their thoughts on the nominations?  If memory serves, someone has done that for past yearly awards, right?  I'm curious to hear the opinions of others for certain categories.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo
    I wish I could make it but the fact that it's Valentines weekend makes that impossible. My GF puts up with my RCT shit all the time but that would be pushing my luck. lol
  • Stoksy%s's Photo

Is anyone gonna do a video or live stream of their thoughts on the nominations?  If memory serves, someone has done that for past yearly awards, right?  I'm curious to hear the opinions of others for certain categories.

I like this idea. Bring back the NE youtube channel if possible?

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I was going to video record the chat. I don't think i'm the right person for a nomination coverage though.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    i'll do it! tomorrow, my stream...
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I was gonna possibly do it Saturday evening. But I'm not sure yet if I have the time
  • Coasterbill%s's Photo

If you're using Twitch it would be awesome if you guys could not play music and enable past broadcasts so people can watch it afterwards with audio (they usually mute the stream if you play copyrighted music... so basically any music).

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Or just record it and also pit it on YouTube.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

I probably won't be streaming now, I've haven't finished my work to the plan I had set :(

Also, just over 24 hours left to vote!

• Cocoa%s's Photo

Oh noes, I misread the ceremony time, thought it was tomorrow. I think I'll be on a plane then? Its hard to tell, time zones are confusing, especially when you're actively moving through them. I only got a couple hours in hong kong airport that it'll have to coincide with if I want to catch it :(

• Liampie%s's Photo
    IN CASE ITS NOT CLEAR: AWARD CEREMONY IS TOMORROW, NOT TODAY
  • Louis!%s's Photo

IT DOES STATE IN THE FIRST POST EXACTLY WHEN IT WILL BE:

The Awards Ceremony will be held Sunday February 15th 2014 at 21:00(GMT), 22:00(CET), 13:00(PST), 16:00(EST) in a group chat on the home page, like usual.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

THE LOCAL TIMES ORIGINALLY LISTED ON THE NEWS POST WERE WRONG. THEY HAVE BEEN FIXED. AWARDS ARE STILL TOMORROW.

Tags