H2H8/8 / H2H8/8 Wrap-Up

• G Force%s's Photo

So here we are, H2H8/8 has finished... well almost.  Because no official scoring system was established, we cannot objectively pick a winning team. Therefore, the winning team will be decided via a community poll. We also set up some other polls. In other words, we're having official H2H8/8 awards! Read more details and cast your votes HERE.

Although we can't objectively pick the winning team, we do have some statistics on team performances.

Share your thoughts on the awards, the stats and the contest in general below!

• Cocoa%s's Photo

even though interest fizzled a little in the end, this was a fun little twirl with LL. good to get some new players into the game and reinvigorate the scene. And I enjoyed the parks that I started, will look to wrap them up sometime

• Scoop%s's Photo

kinda hate how more parks could hurt you in the end. Still was fun though.

• RWE%s's Photo

This definitely was a fun little contest with some great parks! Probably the best contest experience i ever had over here!

• Milo%s's Photo

I enjoyed this a lot.  Thanks to the leadership for all the work put into it,  everyone who participated and especially those who picked up LL and gave it a try.  There was a light,  laid back feel to the contest that I think worked well with the throwback style originally proposed.

• MK98%s's Photo

Yeah it was fun! Not too serious from my side, but I've seen some very good parks.

Also a fun way as a first experience for me with the game.

Tags