H2H7 / H2H7 General Thread

• Roomie%s's Photo
    Wow I'm copywrited. :p
  • Poke%s's Photo

Sorry I missed out, when I clicked on connect, nothing happened so I don't know what that's about. So thanks ][22!

• thirteen%s's Photo
    Not getting picked is a real bummer, but congrats to everyone who proved to be good enough for this elite contest. I am really looking forward to see the parks and meanwhile I will embrace myself in utter solitude playing this game.
  • MCI%s's Photo

Since Version1 and myself didn´t get drafted, we´ll have plenty of time covering H2H7 with videos, reviews and shit like that. What exactly we´re planning:

http://youtu.be/mJXauJuqM4s?t=7m20s

• Austin55%s's Photo

Just listened, I'm excited for the coverage guys! Very cool of you. 

Btw the NE trade deadline is the same day as the NHL trade deadline (It's also my birthday, and Texas independence Day) 

• Louis!%s's Photo

Your birthday?! Team Forum Celebration!

:party:

:birthday:

• Louis!%s's Photo

post-10890-0-33356400-1424018234_thumb.p

Head to Head 7. A new round to the biggest contest in RCT history.

THREE WAY TRADE

Kumba trades Sey to Robbie92

Robbie92 trades Tolsimir to Liampie

Liampie trades Six Frags to Kumba

Team Lists will be updated after the trade period closes and Team Forums open.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

FUCK YES

• Kumba%s's Photo

Welcome back Hans :)

• Sey%s's Photo

Had the feeling I was never gonna be a Hurricane, at least not now. Looking forward to my new team! :)

• Kumba%s's Photo

Sorry man, I really love what you do Sey and think you could have worked will with the team. However, SF was ranked in my top 10 and last season he was fantastic for my team. I really wanted to get him back.

Good luck this season Sey, your on the next best team!

• Lotte%s's Photo

holy damn kumba you just won majorly with this. 

• Tolsimir%s's Photo
    Glad to become part of the kitchen!
  • nin%s's Photo

mic continues to be dropped this season.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Wow, you did it Darren! Never thought you would be able to pull off this trade, but glad to be back on your team!

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Six Frags, I initiated and arranged the whole thing. ;) Not to get rid of you, bit to get Tolsimir. I think everyone wins with this trade. The teams, as well as the individual players. Good luck with the canes!
  • trav%s's Photo

Seems like a decent trade for all involved. Good luck to those in their new teams!

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Heh, no hard feelings Liam. You traded a #17 to a #33, so guess tolsimir totally slipped your mind or you have some special matchings/synergies in mind :p Can't wait to find out!

• Liampie%s's Photo

post-10890-0-33356400-1424018234_thumb.p

Head to Head 7. A new round to the biggest contest in RCT history.

Official RCT2 Bench Released

As was promised earlier in the Rules & Regulations, here is the official H2H7 bench. It's a modification of the Louis 2014 bench, with a couple of new objects and most notably dozens of empty slots you can further tweak the bench to your preferences with Parkdat. The size is 80x80; this means for H2H parks you'll need to apply black tiles. And lastly, the use of this bench is not obligatory of course.

Have fun!
  • Lotte%s's Photo

great job liam, just as i wanted to go to bed :p

looking through the bench it definitely has some good stuff in it. definitely a good start for a contest park

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading