RCT Discussion / NE Multiplayer Server II (Update: February 9th)

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I just built on it without thinking about any chain at all.

Why can't any other park have an entrance like that? Or a Morgan hyper?

This is realism, not ultra realism.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

I just built on it why no chain in mind at all.

Why can't we just have fun?

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Why can't any other park have an entrance like that? Or a Morgan hyper?

Oh they can, but when you put all of these things together it becomes impossible to believe. It would be like me building a perfect Cedar Point recreation, calling it Six Flags Great Lakes and expecting nobody to question it. Sure, you can throw in a Cedar Fair style ride here and there but everything in this park screams "Cedar Fair". Seriously... every single thing.

• Scoop%s's Photo

I just built on it why no chain in mind at all.

Why can't we just have fun?

Because fun is not a theme. :p 
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    I don't see how the Morgan is that big of an issue the park is now considered bullshit.. Seriously this is a park built on a computer, and we're worried about the date Cedar Fair bought it?
  • G Force%s's Photo

I think its best we drop this park for a while.

• Bubbsy41%s's Photo

So have we come up with what we are going to do? 

• Liampie%s's Photo

Yes. We're taking a break from this one. If you wish to build on the park in single player, please let us know in a comment right here!

• nicman%s's Photo

I would like to work on the park in single player. I could even host the park at some times.

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    Russ get the AIM circlejerk to finish it.
  • G Force%s's Photo

I can't even get any you to open the game.

• Scoop%s's Photo

I'll contribute if there is anything that needs finishing.

• Mr.Brightside711%s's Photo

Server is down :p

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

That's probably my fault. We may need to revert again to before those peeps started spilling out the exit. I'm way too used to Vanilla so I keep discovering new thing that make Open crash. Apparently you can't build ride entrances on top of eachother, so the ride is no longer functional, now has 3 entrances and the path can't be connected to the exit.

I don't know if that contributed to the crash, but I wouldn't be surprised. Things were getting pretty fucked up at the end there.

Well my tomb raider got deleted... :[

Edit:

I actually have a save before everything got fucked up: https://www.dropbox....-52-14.sv6?dl=0

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I really had no idea that would fuck everything so bad. I have a bunch of support work to re-do but i think at this point we might as well keep the file we have. I'm plugging away at it, I added some supports and a timed splash this morning.

• G Force%s's Photo

Who ever had the idea to put white 1k ruins on the transfer track is an absolute genius.  +1 to you

• Liampie%s's Photo

Took me a minute to figure out what it was, but I think I got it. Awesome

That was me. Thanks :3

• G Force%s's Photo

I am un-pinning this thread for the time being as it is no longer the active server map.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading