Screenshot / Disaster Year 1672
- 05-February 23
- Views 529
- Fans 0
- Comments 11
A spinning coaster/dark ride that takes you through the horrors of the disaster year 1672, where a lot of bad stuff happened at the same time (like when we lynched and ate our prime minister and his brother).
Also visible in this screen:
- Molensteen, a flat ride that takes you several twisty laps around a windmill.
- Little Ace Age, an ice skating dark ride about the little ice age made famous by painters like Hendrick Avercamp.
- A poffertjeskraam, selling traditional Dutch miniature pancakes.
- The boarding platform of the boat tour that takes guests around the park.
- The first element of 'Waterwolf', a launched coaster themed around the occasional floodings of North-Holland before the impoldering of the Haarlemmermeer.
- No fans of this screenshot
More By Faas
- No Members Reading
Comment System Offline
I think this is great! I've got a few suggestions though.
1) Give the ride a sign that is larger than the 'p h o t o s' sign
2) Add something to the planters. Maybe the place where the prime minister was eaten. Or some similar attributes.
3) Better objects for the bridge, the shading is off on both the ramps and the railings for the ramps.
Wow Faas! This looks great.
Perhaps some texture crunch to break up the grass beneath those spinning mouse helix supports?
Your windmills are impressive, and I also quite like the peach gazebo.
G Force Offline
weird theme, nice theming.
What if they didn't know because he was in a stew?
Love it. Only remark would be similar to G Force's, that open area needs something extra.
Paul 999 Offline
Gaaf Faas! But what's the deal with the floating people in the queue? The poffertjes stall is beautiful!
I absolutely love that mill!
Wow, what a gorgeous atmosphere. I love it