News / Donations Once Again

• Mike Robbins%s's Photo

Now as much as I hate to do this, I have to once again ask the site for any donations they could possibly make. I've been more strapped for cash then ever before, with the cost of classes, a place to live, and more importantly the car accident I was in a month and a half which totalled my car, meaning my insurance has gone through the roof.

It's obvious that the money donated doesn't go toward the site so I'm against funding your personal issues. I would however suggest that maybe it's time you passed the torch. I know NE was your creation, but instead of letting it die a slow and painful death, maybe let someone that is reliable and willing to take it over, especially if you don't have the time or passion for it anymore.

Good luck. My 2 cents. :scarface:
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    ^ Not necissarily. I mean, if his personal issues get paid off, he will have more money to spend on the site, right?
    I think it's more of an indirect donation to NE.

Whatever happened to the T-Shirt idea, BTW? I'd buy one of those.
  • iris%s's Photo

It's obvious that the money donated doesn't go toward the site so I'm against funding your personal issues. I would however suggest that maybe it's time you passed the torch. I know NE was your creation, but instead of letting it die a slow and painful death, maybe let someone that is reliable and willing to take it over, especially if you don't have the time or passion for it anymore.

Good luck. My 2 cents. :scarface:

I'm not really sure what you mean. Obviously the money for NE comes out of my pocket. The car accident is costing me thousands of dollars which obviously need to come before the site, so you guys are basically helping pay for the site until I can get my money situation out of control, so that I can spend my money on my car and you guys can help keep NE up for a little bit. How's that not going towards NE?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading