Related Games / Project RCT3

• Steve%s's Photo
    the woody layout looks really twisty.

the theming makes up for it though. Really nice.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    If that trick track is right after a short drop from the station, it isn't going to be very thrilling. I say just leave it straight there and save the trick track for somewhere it would suprise the riders more, like that straight piece of track between that helix and turn in the right of the first screen. It seems like a nice family woodie though, it may be fine without the trick track all together.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I didn't even notice the trick track, but that woodie does tickle my fancy. Excellent screens.
  • artist%s's Photo
    The last screen is amazing.

Very beautiful and realistic, how i like it.

Your doing an exellent job on this park Kevin, i hope you can keep going with it.
  • killing_moon%s's Photo

that woodie does tickle my fancy

crokcy, contain yourself :devil:

It still looks impressive, but rct2 allows much more of your creativity to come through.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    A test I'm working on:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some modern architecture I tried making. A guy named Circle Vision made a way to make modern buildings with the use of landscaping. I though it was a great idea and I tried to expand it.

That is what I got.

There are a couple of spires and such next to the building, but I cut them out. These types of building are also good on FPS. Since half of them are made out of land, I don't use as much scenery and FPS won't drop as much.

..if only I had waterfalls... :(
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    Holy Mary Mother of God that's incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG:
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    That's pretty cool Kevin. Definitely has a "techno-ish; futuristic" thing going on. At night it looks like a night-club - which is a good thing.

Can't wait to see more.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    damned. get that circlevision over here.

even the copy looks great :p!
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    That looks amazing.

I hardly recogniced it as RCT3... ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading