News / Please Welcome Your New Overlord

• Janus%s's Photo
    Wait, what about h2h3? Is Iris still a team captain or what?
  • zach%s's Photo
    NE3 is still existing...perhaps if I bothered Adix and hpg enough we can get going again.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Congrats Corky. I look foward the mad house this place is about to become. :it:
  • MachChunk 3%s's Photo
    Welcome.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Corkscrewed, you can't abuse any more power now, can you? :D :p
  • mantis%s's Photo

NE3 is still existing...perhaps if I bothered Adix and hpg enough we can get going again.

Do it. Do it...now.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I hate to say it but I think this is for the greater good of the site that Corky in command. Iris was getting very cynical in his lack of enthusiasm. Hopefully this will help everything pick back up.

Oh and Since we didn't have it last week (Dec 1st) RCT FIESTA- TOMARROW!!!!

ride6
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Way to step up Cork. Good job, bud. ;)X
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Better produce some high quality stuff...or you're fired. :)
  • Annie Reckson%s's Photo

eat shit, you fucking Ty's Pleasure Domer.

Good to know the filter is still in place

Ty's Pleasure Dome!
    Ty's Pleasure Dome!
    Ty's Pleasure Dome!

(Danimation)

Oh and...hooray for Corky!
  • John%s's Photo
    NE3!!!! I want some power. :(

And now, you need to release WDE. :D
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Go Cork. I know you'll do a good job.

:)
  • Tyler%s's Photo

just kidding, buddy! you're off the shitlist! i love you man!

go Trojans!
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Congrats on your new position Corky! Iris' lack of enthusiasm was really showing with the lack of new Spotlights, Runner Ups and Designs. I Hope you can liven things up in those categories! Well, best of luck Corky...have fun. And Thank You Iris for creating such an awesome place for us...

-Ryan
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Aw schnaps, I forgot there was still a word filter for that. It was supposed to be "Danimation." Fixed it. Sorry bud. And sorry Anne/Renee/whateveryouwantmetocallyouatthemoment.

Wait, what about h2h3? Is Iris still a team captain or what?

Yeah... I forgot to address that in that post. We'll be needing a replacement captain, but I'm going to see if we can get someone who's on the team already to step up. I'll make a thread about this in the H2H forum... after dinner and a shower.

Thanks for reminding me tho!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Proposal -
    Make the filter so that when someone writes "Ty's Pleasure Domer" it becomes "Ty's Pleasure Dome".
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hmmm... I think I'll do that. Seeing as it's a racist comment against people like me. :D Plus, "Ty's Pleasure Dome" is a phrase you just can't remove for good. :p
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    For a minute, I was afraid Raven had taken over... lol (jk Raven =D)

Congrats Corkscrewed! I know you'll do great!

Iris - Take a break, you've worked hard. Thanks for doing so well so long, and actually having the kindness to transfer power to keep the members happen.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    congrats crok, i've always thought that you'd make a good iris. i guess we'll see.

if he doesn't come back, this is the end of an amazing era, but i gotta say, i was expecting something like this to happen for a while. iris, you obviously don't care about the game or this site nearly as much as you used to, but that's natural. you did a better job than any of us could have done (despite what many might say) and thanks for realizing that it was time to pass on the torch.

hope we'll still talk about good music online from time to time.

and oh yeah, go fucking hurricanes, eh cork? ;)
  • Old Red%s's Photo

... after dinner and a shower.

...at least you bathe......Good luck with these animals...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading