(Archive) Advertising District / Tussaud's Enchanted Kingdom

• Kevin%s's Photo
    Hey guys,

Work is finally going to begin on Tussauds Enchanted Kingdom. This park first started as Meretrix's, but since things in his life got in the way.. Me and Raven volunteered to finish up the park for him. And I must say people, in game this park is fucking incredible. I was luckily able to run it and looked at it for quite a while.

I decided to take some screens and remind you guys how wonderful this park is.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some new screens later.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Very nice, definitely the best RCT3 work to date. Great job.
  • iGNiTED%s's Photo
    WOW...this looks amazing...This is THE best rct3 work i have seen to date...i love the woodie with the trees in the background...reminds me on a real one...
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The western area looks absolutely brilliant.

But really, I'm amazed that you actually got to open it and look at it properly. Did the new patch make it run any better?
  • iris%s's Photo
    This is the first RCT3 thing I've seen that I've really liked.
    Great job to whoever made it (Trix?)
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I don't know. It's definately the best RCT3 stuff I've seen around here, except that one thing Kevin with all the crazy landscaping. Forgot who made that. But I find it ironic that in a sequel designed to make the game more realistic, all it does is remind me of everything that's very fake in RCT.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    ^I agree. It looks really great, but its not a park that I could picture myself walking thru like I can with a lot of RCT2 parks; its just too much like being in a cartoon. Still groundbreaking work tho...nice job guys.
  • Anolis%s's Photo
    Yeah JKay, all the fences and textures make it look very cartoony.

For rct3 it's a great work but I liked corkys screens some months ago more
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    woha i love your style in rct3 and rct2, kevin.

the western area is the best screen, would u`ve showed us.
    the rest is good but

in the last screen, i dont really like the castle fence around the little lake.

overall the park looks cool

muuuh
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    All the screens shown above were made by meretrix.
    I still have to begin making something.

The western area looks absolutely brilliant.

But really, I'm amazed that you actually got to open it and look at it properly. Did the new patch make it run any better?

The park runs a little choppy, but the new patch did help me a little in viewing the park.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I'm glad to see that this isn't being given up on, I loved the wooden coaster.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    While it was certainly nice of you to show old screens of the work I did, I am really interested to see what you and Ann are doing. When are you going to post screens of that? Moreso, I will be interested to hear how the game performance holds up under such an enormous venture. I'm sure you two will make this park spectacular.

I must say on a side note......right before I packed up all of my computer equipment I uninstalled RCT3......something strange happened to my computer......it actually seems to have slowed down. Any thoughts on that?

Sorry to hijack your topic. Can't wait to see you guys finish this park.

Cheers,
    M
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Hey Trix,

I'm gonna start working on the park tomorrow. And to be honest I don't know how much more my computer can handle. But I'm gonna do whatever I can. Because it definately deserves to be finished.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    As permanent NE RCT 3 Content manager, I order you to finish this masterpiece!!! :D
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    that looks... really good.
  • Dark-Daxter%s's Photo
    One of the best rct3 parks i have seen...lets hope it gets even better :D
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Beautiful

'Nuff Said

ride6
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Wow, that sandy area with the water on the midway looks amazing!
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Damn I'm really having trouble running this park.

Does anyone know ANY way I can increase my FPS?
  • TsUnamI%s's Photo
    Go to your settings thing and simplify all the graphics. (ie. non-reflective water)

Hope this helps, you've probably already done this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading