Related Games / RCT3 Expansion Pack

• Scorchio%s's Photo
    I reckon it's a prank to get all you friggin RCT addcits something to orgasm over...
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Maybe their going to convert it back to 2D! :lol: Or maybe it just going to be filled w/ all the patches. Their rushing this way to fast. It's probably going to end up with nothing but bugs. Damn atari!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Make my RCT 3 stop locking up my computer, requiring a manual reset, for no reason.

THEN I might actually start using it to make stuff.
  • laz0rz%s's Photo
    You know, RCT3 could use some waterpark stuff. Hacked water slides get boring after a while.
  • iBrent%s's Photo
    ^ How are water slides hacked? ???
  • minnimee85%s's Photo

at least we drive on the right side of the road  :p

But I agree that RCT3 has enough issues as is and doesnt need an expansion pack that could only make things worse.  Atari should worry more about making it user and computer friendly before adding more shit to the pile.

its atari..did you actually expect them to release something that worked?
  • disneylandfan%s's Photo
    ouch.

That's all I have to say. :)

well, that, and I would love Love LOVE to finally be able to build water rides in an RCT game. Oh, God, please let it be!!!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

^ How are water slides hacked? ???

He means rides, like the dinghy slides, that are hacked to look like there working water slides.
    See Phatage's SFWoE park for an example of this. Here is the link:
    http://www.nedesigns...ner_ups&s=sfwoe

NO: Agreed. Damn Atari!
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Beta testing available for RCT3's expansion pack.
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    Signed up for the hell of it.
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    I'll still look like shit.
  • disneylandfan%s's Photo
    you'll still look like shit?

The 3-D is actually starting to grow on me, not to mention that I love riding my own rides!
  • JAYJAY%s's Photo
    It's Official, we will now be able to build our own water park, some of these new features surprised me. Over all it sounds great. Here is the link to atari's site with graphic and information about the game.

RCT3 Expansion
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    All that water sounds like it will eat up FPS FAST.................but it does have potential, hope they fix the current problems first.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

Atleast this expansion looks like Frontier actually did something right so far.
    Though FPS problems need to be addressed IMO, looks like this expansion will blow TT and WW out of the water...

Pardon the pun.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Ya know, I just wish Atari would get their thumbs out of their asses and worry more about the issues at hand, like, lets say, umm, making RCT3 a feasible game to actually build full-scale parks before releasing stuff like this. Its like they don't even care what the community is saying about anything and are just worried about making a quick few bucks. I mean the whole "water park" concept is awesome, but their just adding glamour to insult by releasing something that may have more even more detrimental effects to the current FPS and hardware issues. I still can't get the main game to run good on my brand new computer and I sure as hell ain't gonna try to borrow a computer from NASA just so I can build a 3D water park..... 8@

Sorry for the rant, but this is just sickening to me....
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    If I could choose between running RCT3 smoothly or building a waterpark, I'd definately choose the first one.

Atari, one suggestion, clean up your mess instead of making the mess bigger.

Just my $0.02
  • VC15SA%s's Photo
    It looks fucking awesome. Sadly, I won't be able to play it. Damn you Frontier!
    Nice to see people landing in the water from a waterslide though....
  • tyandor%s's Photo

If I could choose between running RCT3 smoothly or building a waterpark, I'd definately choose the first one.

Atari, one suggestion, clean up your mess instead of making the mess bigger.

Just my $0.02

I second that. It's already impossible to use rct3 for normal parkmaking and I doubt that it is possible now in the first place since computers of today can't handle it!!!

its atari..did you actually expect them to release something that worked?

Technically Atari isn't responsible for that entirely since they are the producer and not the game creator. Frontier is responsible for the game. It's however Atari that sets the deadlines. And btw: Unreal Tournament 2004 didn't work properly?!?!?!? It's also produced by Atari, but made by Digital Extremes and THAT is a company that delivers pure quality.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank god they have waterfalls now....

Click

Video

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading