(Archive) Advertising District / Project Anarchy (Whoever has the latest version...

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Do you have it? I have a simi-up to date version though I think more people had built on it after I did...
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    Oops, yeah, well, I have the most updated version (with DJ's work on it).

There is still a load of space left, and I'm willing to start this up again. Who wants it next?
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I'll take it soon or next if no one wants it...I'd like to fix up the horrible theming I once put in there, if it's OK to improve one's own work.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Well that's because I kept asking people if they were ready for it and you never responded. I guess I could have just sent it to people, but then this is why I'm not handling this anymore.

View Post

What book?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I think you quoted the wrong post Micool, because it took me a minute to figure out what you meant.

This book

And I would be very happy to know that this is actually happening again. The original rule was that you can't go back and change things, only add to them - so looking at the park would be like an archeological study in a way. But if you want to deviate from that, that's fine. I'm not running the show anymore, so someone else can make up the rules.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Whoops, yeah, I did. Sorry about that. And thanks. I've seen that around but never really thought about picking it up.

PS - I really hope this gets back on its feet, but I just don't see interest anymore.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Yeah I quite enjoyed that book and fully plan on re-reading it over spring break perhapse... I really enjoyed the story which I read over a weekend or two ago.

On the subject of the Anarchy project itself, I hope it keeps on living, though it may be years before it's actually finished.

ride6
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Ok. I want to know who has the latest version of this park that didn't dive out the window with it or something. We can still get this project done. If people who have a copy of the park would kindly post the Date Modified of the file they have, we could work out who has at least a relatively recent version and go from there. I will check what mine is when I get home. I had the park second out of everybody so undoubtedly there are people that have a more recent version. Meanwhile I will try and get ReSpawn to send it to me.

Edited by Panic, 02 February 2006 - 06:16 PM.

• Panic%s's Photo
    I have to apologize for I am currently sitting on this park. I got it from REspawn a couple of months ago.
    I can't really pretend that everyone's going to jump out from the shadows like "yay, project anarchy, let's finish that!" But does anyone want it now?

Edited by Panic, 17 May 2006 - 04:07 PM.

• rK_%s's Photo
    ill take it, i got LL setup on another comp.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    I realize I'm not currently in this... but if there's any room for one more, I'd love to participate.

Glad to see this isn't dead. LLLL
  • rK_%s's Photo
    sadly, theres room for about 5-6 more people, and it seems people started with what seems no real intent to finish besides one, i honestly dont think this is goin to be finished but if no one has a problem with it, you can get it next hpg.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    well, who has it and who is next?
  • rK_%s's Photo
    i have it and i dont think there is any type of order as to who gets it next.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    i'll take it.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    The whole point is to not finish it, it's to release unfinished versions every year or two when it builds up enough new material, the idea is to demolish as little as possible of the previous work and keep going and going and going with details and layers and stuff.

Unless you somehow know the concept better than I do (which seems unlikely based on you're opinions on the "trying to complete" it thing).

Ride6
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    ...yeah, just about.

Basically, i have something drastic in mind for my part, but not something I would spend more than 2 weeks on... so this shouldn't be taking THAT long... but nobody seems all that interested, or the people who are doing it aren't keeping people posted...
  • rK_%s's Photo
    im making time for it, sorry i been sitting on it, my comps been screwed thnx to a virus but its fixed now, it was restarting on me for no reason, ive lost a good 6 hours of work on my solo =/

give me till next week.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    ive been waiting for REspawn to get on aim but he never has, and my hotmail account wont let me send it for some reason, if any of you talk to him on a regular basis let me know ill send it to you and you can pass it on to him.

anyone?!

Edited by Alchemist L7, 21 June 2006 - 06:26 AM.

• REspawn%s's Photo
    Here it is, sorry about the wait.

I think this is the latest version.

Download link

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading