(Archive) Advertising District / Project Anarchy (Whoever has the latest version...

• Milo%s's Photo
    Damn. There are some nice things in there. If it's ok I'd like to be a spare person for this. There seems to be a lot of spaces left with no one to fill them :( .
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Yeah it looks pretty funky. That RRP/ride6 coaster looks really cool although it seems a bit aimless at points. Nice ride theming though, with the heartlines etc.
    And nice dragon, MA.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    You have no idea how long that thing took. The loop going out the mouth was even worse. Would have been nice to see somebody finish it...

And the park hasn't changed since I built that, either. Good to see...

Edited by Midnight Aurora, 10 July 2006 - 03:32 PM.

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Anyone want to get this going again? You don't have to build a section. A building or a ride.. anything. It's supposed to be random.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Well... if I ever get any ideas I suppose I could build something...
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    I'd have a go. If OLE wants it first he can send it me when he's done.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    If I could get into this, I would like too. I won't be able to build much in a week, however. :p
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Well Loopy if you can work on it now... you can have the version I have (which is close to the latest i think) and go right ahead.. I'm working on some other stuff right now...

And you can get in Gwazi... and i think the week time limit is pretty well done with lol
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Aight, I'll work on it whenever somebody wants me to. :)
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Yeah i'd pretty much just say build as much as you can. Gwazi, i'll email it you sometime within the next few days if you like?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Whenever you want, Loopy. I have time. :)
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Anybody having a download link for this or can sent it to:
    magnus.greger[at]gmail.com

Now that LL is working again on my laptop I want to see this project again. I used to love it.

Magnus

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading