General Chat / Should i get World of Warcraft?

• Glory%s's Photo
    I was looking at the site and I was thinking about getting it. Anyone out there that has it can give me some feedback about it before i get it.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Yes get it.

BTW, what realms are anyone on here? I'm on Zul'Jin.
  • Blind Guardian%s's Photo
    Very time consuming. And here in Germany, the support sucks ass. But the game itself is cool.

MfG
    BG
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo
    No, you'll end up like Tyler.

And you don't want that!

:wub:
  • Jo24%s's Photo
    a friend of mine says it's an awesome game. i have had no experience with it though
  • minnimee85%s's Photo
    Its blizz. So yeah.
    However, do you like paying every month? Then no.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    How much is it a month?
  • gir%s's Photo

1 month: $14.99
    3 months: $41.97 ($13.99 per month)
    6 months: $77.94 ($12.99 per month)

So, it depends on what option you choose.
  • Glory%s's Photo
    damn
  • Dixon Steele%s's Photo
    Buying a game and then having to pay fees on top of that is just fucking ridiculous. I mean, really, with video games already pushing the $50 limit, it's crazy.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Heck yes you should.
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

You need a life first before you think of buying a game that wastes 90% of it.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    No, because it will steal your soul. And every ounce of free time you could spend doing something else.

On a side note, it does seem weird that you're going to have to pay for a game, and then pay to play it. I think it would make more sense if the game was free (or at least, very cheap), and you just payed to play it. Or maybe vice-versa (like in the old days). That's like paying to enter an amusement park, then having every ride cost extra money.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    ^The amusement park in Stockholm does that. You have to pay to get in, and then buy ride tickets. And, the tickets doesn´t work if you want to go on the haunted house, you have to pay extra.

But on-topic, I say no. All my friends bought it, and now they all just go directly home after school and play it, which is killing what little social life I had :(
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    It isn't like you will play all the time. It's too late to start if you were a hardcore gamer.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Its a good game, but you will end up spending every waking moment playing it, believe me.
  • Jo24%s's Photo
    my friend is a zombie because of it. :|''''
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Aren't there all sorts of murders cos of games like that? Hahahaha.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    =|

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Glory%s's Photo
    w00t! i bought the game today! TIME TO PLAY!!!

:fuck you: :(X :elf: :peace: :wub: =:-)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading