General Chat / Should i get World of Warcraft?

• Tyler%s's Photo

Fucking newb.  You probably go on pickups dont you?
    There is also this:
    http://wow.allakhaza...tml?witem=18842
    http://wow.allakhaza...tml?witem=13937

no, see. those are somewhat decent.

Headmaster's Charge gives me great stamina. plus intellect. plus it stacks with AI.

the other one isn't bad either.

casting is for noobs. Dire Bear Form 4tw. let me guess. most druids you play with sit back and heal? LOL HEALBOTS LOL

no, i go tank. i heal when needed. nuke when needed. i am a good druid. intellect boosts are for noobs.
    so are pick-up raids.
    stfu.

my girlfriend wants me to sell the account though :(

but, i'll tell you this: i have possibly the best group and 1v1 pvp build in the game. 9/11/31 bish. you play with crappy druids.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Druids can't hold aggro for shit in MC, the only thing they have going for them is insane armor.
    Considering the fact that they can be the best healers in the game, I think that is what you would do.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Hey, If you ever want to play with me I'm on Kil'Jaedon. I am a level 13 dwarf rogue.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Druids can't hold aggro for shit in MC, the only thing they have going for them is insane armor.
    Considering the fact that they can be the best healers in the game, I think that is what you would do.

i just went to MC the other day.

I GOT MY EPIC BOOTS OMOGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMG

but also. you have different gear for different stuff.
    doy.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I really hope you don't act like you do here in the game. It's pretty pathetic. Grats on the boots though. First kills in MC are normally pretty nice.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

I really hope you don't act like you do here in the game.  It's pretty pathetic.  Grats on the boots though.  First kills in MC are normally pretty nice.

i got herpes from your mom.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    good job on wiping.

jackass.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    55% on first try is very good.
    jackass.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Can't you like pvp or something to see whos better?

^_^
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Yes. The battlegrounds just went live on the test server. However, like all MMOs the best player is determined by gear and game progression.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

However, like all MMOs the best player is determined by gear and game progression.

what. no.

you could have great gear and still suck. LOL JUST LIKE ROPETOWN LOL
    you fail at life.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    hey guys do yr mad internet skillz impress the ladies much?
  • rainbow connection%s's Photo
    Tyler's girlfriend doesn't have to worry about being impressed by him. if she did she wouldn't be his girlfriend.
    the rest of you are alright though. i won't make fun of you because Tyler's:
    jobless.
    going to fail at life because of that shit.
    got the game so deep inside of his asshole that he spends his time outside of the game talking about the game.
    white.

Alison's got to be pretty fucking hard up to want to mix with someone of his 'lack of' stature.

edit: i asked Alison how Tyler pays for WoW because he doesn't work. the first one to guess how wins a crate full of Tyler's could've been's.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    he whores himself to everyone. or he lives in his parents' house and gets them to pay. or maybe both.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

what. no.

you could have great gear and still suck. LOL JUST LIKE ROPETOWN LOL
    you fail at life.

It is highly unlikely, because getting that great gear (epic sets, etc) takes massive amounts of cordination and strategy.
    Jelly, I've got other things for that. :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading