H2H3 / H2H Finals Discussion

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Since the other thread is closed (to prevent more voting), discuss fallout from the closest non-tie in H2H history.

Oh yeah, and Slob is cursed.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    motherfuckin Alec cast that last dooming vote, lets get him canes!

its not over yet tho...

:'(
  • JKay%s's Photo
    And I thought 4 votes was close. This is like a whisker win. Tough loss, but they'll be back. Slob, i love the park.
  • Janus%s's Photo
    The best park lost.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    I still can't decide which I like better, lol.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    wow.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Slob, you've been Germaned...
  • Geoff%s's Photo

The best park lost.

word.
  • artist%s's Photo
    [font="arial"]This is funny shit, at the start of h2h i was like the Germans were the weakest team, now they may end up winning it all.

hahaha[/font]
  • posix%s's Photo
    alec for president.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    It's a shame that Gotheburg lost, because I thought it was, on balance, a better park. However, I did like The Faraway Tree and it's good to see X and Splash-O get a victory (v. impressive).

Metalface - as much as I didn't like your opinions on The Faraway Tree, i'll commend you on Gotheburg. Great work (not as good as Sierra Glen, though).

Now, i'm of the opinion that although the Hurricanes deserved that victory, they have come out second best in this second match up. Much as i'd like to see another round of wonderful parks, I think the Germans deserve this one.

Well done posix/Kumba on running efficient, fun teams. I think i'll post a top 10 once it's all over.
  • Metropole%s's Photo

The best park lost.

Double Word
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Double Word

Even I'll votch for that, however I voted for my team anyway. Loyalty and all.

Great work slob errr... Metalface, I pitty you because you desirved the win.

ride6
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Wow can't believe we won. The Canes park was beautiful but I think some people hyped it up a bit to much but still beautiful, Slob and metalface you did a great job.

Info on the our park.
    * Splash-0 was awesome
    * It was based on the TV/Books on Enid Blyton's faraway tree.
    * The park didn't really turn out how I wanted to but thats because It was rushed in places
    * It was the Fright Night as i wanted to use some scenery in it and because I was lazy and in a rush I decided to modify that bench
    * The reason it was so High was when I built the clouds you couldn't see the whole of the bottom area and I wanted to do this as It forces you to rotate the map.
    * The underwater town was meant to be a Lot better but I rushed it as my laptop was getting sent away to be fixed
    * the reason the architecture was green was to blend in with the forest as In the book its just a forest and nothing else so I wanted some buildings to make it slighty more interesting.
    * theres no excuse for the shitty buildings in the clouds they could of been done alot better.

Things I did:
    * Custom trees
    * The coaster
    * Landscaping
    * Clouds and Buildings in the Cloud
    * Underwater town

Splash-0 did:
    * 90% of the treeing and bushes
    * the architecture in the forest
    * Custom tree
    * Landscaping
  • Richie%s's Photo

Wow can't believe we won. The Canes park was beautiful but I think some people hyped it up a bit to much but still beautiful, Slob and metalface you did a great job.

Metalface IS slob!!

Please change you name back to slob :(
  • Splash-0%s's Photo
    Hey guys
    Just want to clear up the messy treeing and bushes. The whole ground theme was done by me, except for the coaster, one custom tree and some little stuff here and there, all in 4 days. Because we were short of time, so that's why it looks messy, although it was supposed to look a little messy originally. We were also supposed to make the track invisible and plan the theme out better, but we coudn't do this if we wanted to meet the deadline. If we woud have had more time things would have turned out better. And X you were amazing as well for coming up with this idea. :)

I must admit that Götheburg was fantastic. No doubt one of the best h2h3 park up to now, the Duellers were amazing. The whole atmosphere was excellent as well, the architecture and the foliage looked very well organised and “clean”.
    The thing that I didn’t really liked about the park is that it showed very little new, what I consider a very important aspect for an h2h park. Although the lift hill and the first drop were original I didn’t really like it.
    My conclusion, an excellent park with some little flaws.
    In some way I feel bad for Slob for winning by 1 vote, because you can’t really call The Faraway Tree the better park with a 1 vote lead….

Splash
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    To Mantis, Ed, cg?, rctfan1556, and Kumba (I think that's all of them).

Put your opinions here. I deleted your non-ballot posts.

And this "justify your vote" is in case someone decides to use some fake account or whatever to vote. It's just one (admittedly kinda subjective) way of verifying actual names. If you have to put a reason, you're more likely to have actually looked at the park.

It's not a perfect system, but it's my decision. Plus, the whole thing where everytime someone goes up, the other team ties it was really suspicious.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I wish we had a poll like this for the semi-finals... :'(
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Hmm would have been nice if you'd copied our posts across.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hmm... woulda been nice if you'd read my first post. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading