H2H3 / H2H Finals Discussion

• mantis%s's Photo
    I didn't (and don't) agree with your first post as far as 'deleting on sight' goes, but hey.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    Cork, if only for experiment's sake I would vouch for a similar 24-hour poll for Game 1. I'm not the re-evaluating type usually but to me that seemed a more controversial outcome.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    If both rounds are determined by 1 or 2 votes, maybe it would be a good idea to have a third 'tie-breaker' match regardless of the outcome?
  • postit%s's Photo
    Not to accuse, but somehow the Germans seem to have caught up and won and or tied against the odds in the semis and game1 and game 2 of the finals. Out of all three, After checking the score often, it was always tied, or the Germans up by 1. It seemed like every time the other team would catch up, the Germans would bring someone in and tie it back immediately. I don't know. Just an observation. If this is true, I don't think it would be fair for them to even have a chance to win the finals. I honestly don't think they would have gotten past the Clubbers without this "help" I am sure I've noticed.

I don't want to accuse anyone of anything, this is just an observation and suggestion of what to do.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well they're still winning in the 24 hour poll so far so what does that tell you? Maybe this is all just paranoia.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Well they're still winning in the 24 hour poll so far so what does that tell you? Maybe this is all just paranoia.

I've been sort of a co-captain on the Germans and I can say that no "vote calling" has been done to my knowledge. Not that it would matter anyway, the people I talk to know what they like and don't like and they vote how they want. I have no control over them.

ride6
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You better make sure you get all 10 of your team members in to vote, cause that could be the difference maker. 8@
  • Old Red%s's Photo
    ...end the MADNESS of Mr. Screwed...

...he's drunk with power...
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I say if your going to do a 24 hour poll with this one why not the first match seems a little fucked if you ask me.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Congrats on ruining a perfectly good game, guys.

I'd vote, but I already feel cheapened.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Congrats on ruining a perfectly good game, guys.

I'd vote, but I already feel cheapened.

Posted Image
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I think I know how Iris feels sometimes now.

Now matter what I do, you will always bitch and whine and complain. "Oh no! They're cheating! Get a reply poll!" "Oh no! Corky's being anal about the reply poll even though he explicitly stated votes only!! Corky's a dictator!" "Oh no! I have nothing better to do than to not pay attention!!! Somebody do something about Corky!!!" "WAHH WAAA WAAAA!!!"

Geez, gimme a break guys.

But the thing that gets me is TPM accusing me of being biased and insinuating that I'm only doing this cuz I'm a Hurricane. Oh gee, if that was the case, wouldn't I have done that LAST TIME, when our park actually deserved to win? :rolleyes:

You guys find the tiniest thing to bitch about.

I'd delete TPM's post and paste it over here, but then I'm sure you all would whine about dear old Corky turning into Danimator or something.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    All i'd ask for is a little consistency to keep things fair.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, to be frank, what pissed me off was TPM calling me biased, basically. He doesn't know me personally, of course, but to be honest, I am anything but that, and a statement like that is personally insulting.

Besides, wasn't I CONSISTENTLY deleting everyone's posts?
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I was more bothered by the new rules being used.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Well this is how I see it...

The Germans haven't blown anyone out in the last 3 weeks, and on top of that, I find each win very questionable... Against the Clubbers was a very close match that could have gone either way I guess, but beating Gotheburg seemed pretty, well, wrong. Day After Tomorrowland vs. Pyramid connection was another close round, that could have gone either way. So if the Germans really have won it all, I find it cheap in a way. On the other hand, if the Canes could have just submitted a better park this round, they could have pulled out the big guns and won it in 3.

Weird season... just weird...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    If by big guns you mean Cork & slo.. ah nm... ;)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    GOD no ones happy are they this world is full of people that find things to moan about, I'm not saying this as I'm on the winning team as to be quite honest I didn't do alot for the team.

You can pick and moan all you like but whats done is done. It just shows you these matches were close because when the Reply Poll went up you could see it was close.

Anyway if this is other and done with I say: Cork and iris congrats on running this and making it yet another enjoyable season hope another H2H season comes in the future.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    The sooner the better imo. H2h4... :)

I think I'll be a captain this time around if I'm allowed to be.

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oh, you would DEFINITELY be allowed to captain H2H4 I think.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading