Related Games / RCT 3: Wild

• hobbes%s's Photo
    Thought: will the animals reproduce?
    Just thinking about how the animals would have to be paid for...
    I guess you pay to get the first two, and from there you just have maintenace costs?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I would rather see them add more functionality to the game, remove clearances etc, and optimize it more.
    We don't need animals.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Elephants look a bit small.

Or that tree's huge.

Looks pretty cool... imagine Six Flags Emerald Coasts in 3D! :mantis:
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Is that elephant shit in that last picture? LOL

I love the idea of animals in RCT3. They don't look as good as ZT2 but Frontier has to do something to keep the rendering time down.

I see a ton of new foliage in those pics. That's a good thing even if you're not putting animals in your parks.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    http://www.ataricomm...threadid=483770

two new screens...

how can those animals survive in such closed conditions :0

111th post...
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    The giant ferris wheel looks awesome. the Looper ride thing looks good too.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Link's messed up joshie... and I can't find the thread.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    here.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Looks pretty cool. Its nice to know that we get more and more new rides. I would like to see the newer coaster elements that appeared in soaked apply to all the coasters. i.e. Steel Twister can have a Dive Loop but the Dive Loop is only available for the Storm Runner Coaster. Hopefully this expansion will fix that.

I don't care much for the animal aspect of the game but I'll be buying this for the new rides and scenery (I really like those new trees and plants)
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Yeah, the new trees look great. And it looks like there's some new walls and roofs (see the close building in the second pic).
  • JJ%s's Photo
    sorry about that Corkscrewed it worked earlier...
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    thanks t|e.

OK, so anyone else notice how the dried out sagebrush is like three times bigger than the horses? Must be midget Mr. Ed's. :lol:

I still think the elephants look undersized, but then they're in proportion with the peeps.... Then again, I said the peeps were a bit undersized six months ago, so whatever.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    you know what would make me buy this? a no clearances feature, fuck, i need that.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

thanks t|e. 

OK, so anyone else notice how the dried out sagebrush is like three times bigger than the horses?  Must be midget Mr. Ed's.  :lol:

Hey I resent that. Oh you mean that Mr. Ed. Carry on then.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    here are the friday screens for this week :)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Heh, now it's got one of those robot arm coasters. I thought 4D coasters were hard to program, I wonder how they're going to handle this.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    Those worms are disgusting.

Is that red water underneath the inverted (near the back on the right side) in the space-themed picture?
  • cBass%s's Photo
    That glass enclosure on the right of this picture looks like it might be some kind of monkey habitat. *fingers crossed* If so, I am one step closer to building my happy place in RCT.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Man.. a robocoaster on a track? They're going crazy now. :lol:

However, see those planes? They're putting in modified versions of classic rides! :D Zeplins rule.

The Giant Wheel looks awesome too. Imagine the views you can get with that thing!

Once I exhaust RCT 2... RCT 3 here I come! :)
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I like the elepant ride, the habitat looks good too.
    The robot-arm coaster seems a bit pointless since it hasnt been done before (or has it?)... if they are suddenly doing never before done coasters I would like to see the split coaster, at least more so than a robot-arm coaster

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading