Related Games / RCT3 Impresses

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    This guy has a pretty good Disney park going. And check out his Tower of Terror :0

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I think it's facing the wrong way. :lol:

But other than that, it's pretty nice. I wonder if tan walls would be better...

EDIT: Oh wait, it's MGM's ToT. Nevermind!

Oh, and I found this hilarious screen (among others that are similar):

Posted Image

This craps on Middleton's Mega Park. :lol: I've actually dreamed about making something like that before, just for the heck of it. :D
  • Fenix%s's Photo
    I really want to get this little contest going, but I really don't know how contests go around here.

I was thinking of a 50x50 themed ride. You can use any scenery and ride you choose. I would think Soaked is allowed, but I guess who ever judges the parks has to have it.

Hmm.... I really don't know how to set this up any ideas? Or maybe someone with experience about these things can organize it.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, Pro Tour 2 qualifying is going on now (technically), so we couldn't do it now. However, waiting till the actual PT2 starts might work. By then, people would have a chance to get Soaked if they wanted, plus we could use that to fill the time during which people are working.

I agree that it'd be something small, like a Design.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Thats quite a T.o.T. recreation Ed!
    Wow that night shot is simply amazing with the fog and all

:0
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That MGM park is absolutely amazing.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Just got soaked! and its feckin brilliant. The game is now my faviorate of all time. (also just got san andreas for xbox... from now on call me fiddy).

I've done some pretty nice stuff with RCT3, but just never released any of it.... I released an RCT3 nemmy rec with video and all, didnt get many replies from here or the other two forums I released it at :( That kinda put me off the idea of releasing stuff again lol.

Some of those screens are feckin awesome though. My faviorate has to be the phyre work display thing.....
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Hilarious

Apparently waterfalls have an unexpected side-effect. Something about this just doesn't look safe...
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Ok...now RCT3 has my attention.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    The hell? How is that even happening?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Some more sweet RCT3 parks in progress...

Wonder World

This is definately may favorite of the various parks I've seen. I posted a link to pictures from this park already, but this screen is particularly good.

Posted Image

Tower Park

There's some nice screens in this topic including a very nice themed log ride.

Posted Image

Pinball

The execution of the concept is only so-so, but I have to say this was a really good idea.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    How do you work in Isometric view again?
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That Wonder World park is fantastic.

I love these indoor shots...

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    quite impressive screens.
    I like em a lot!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Hilarious

Apparently waterfalls have an unexpected side-effect. Something about this just doesn't look safe...

Ahahahahahaha!!! That's priceless!! And perfect music accompanying it! :lol: :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading