Related Games / Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked!

• Dixi%s's Photo
    RCT3 Soaked! runs from the original RCT3 CD. If you do not have the original CD, you cannot run the game. That is unless somebody has developed a no CD crack for Soaked!

BTW you can now use mouse scroll to scroll through menus :D
  • Richie%s's Photo

That is unless somebody has developed a no CD crack for Soaked!

Only a matter of time, and if it saves me £20 i can wait :D

thanks for that
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    I have one that might work for you that came with the downloaded version, im me if you want it...
  • Drew%s's Photo
    [font="Arial"]I just bought the game, and now I'm thinking of returning it 'cuz I want my money back... But that doesn't mean I won't un-install it. :w00t:[/font]
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    ^ Haha...you tricky bastard.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ah man. Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy of soaked. I ordered like a week ago. Losers.
  • Richie%s's Photo

Ah man. Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy of soaked. I ordered like a week ago. Losers.

download it.

edit: and cancel the amazon order

Edited by Richie, 27 June 2005 - 02:16 PM.

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    He wants to support the game, duh.
    I made this. Plan on making a park...

Posted Image

I am still trying to get used to the game. I have some wierd sound problems when in Isometric view. If the land is altered using the slopy type things it's a pain to build buildings on it. I really love the game, it has re-invigorated my passion for RCT.
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I went to the mall to buy it today, and all I found was an empty RCT3 box in the "used" section. So, I went to the video store and got "In the mood for love". Actually, I was shocked at how many good movies that place had! I could have spent at least a few hundred bucks there, if I had less self control.

Anyways.

Where can I get it (legally)? My mom wants to do Amazon... but the shipping rates seem a bit high for 2 video games... I don't know...

They do have free shipping, but that things a scam. They always say "5 - 7 days", but it always takes them at least 5 - 7 days before they ship it, so it's more like 10 - 14 days... and I WANT IT NOW! :(

Whatever.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Did you try BestBuy and shit like that?
  • insert username here%s's Photo
    Whenever I try to build pools the graphics get really screwed up and I know my computor meets all the requirements, does anyone know what's going on?
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Did you set it to "Higher Quality"?? The "Higher Performance" isnt as good in quality.
  • disneylandfan%s's Photo
    wait, does someone have a "No CD Crack" for RCT3?
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    I might do if you PM me.

Also my graphics sometimes go all wierd bulding pools etc, the screen goes all yellow and greeny and fuzzy :-s
  • Janus%s's Photo

Whenever I try to build pools the graphics get really screwed up and I know my computor meets all the requirements, does anyone know what's going on?

It's probably that your graphics card can't quite handle the game.
    The minimum requirements of a game is really the bare minimum you need to run the program, not what you need for it to work properly, so I wouldn't trust those too much.

Try lowering the details and effects levels and such.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo

If you do free shipping or standard shipping, especially with free, it often takes longer than they tell you it takes...like for standard, which is supposed to take 3-5 days, has taken 6 or 7 usually.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    The one thing this game MUST have is no clearances. It really kills not being able to do some stuff while themeing.
    My park isn't as good as it could be because of it. Maybe there is some allowance in the .exe?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

If you do free shipping or standard shipping, especially with free, it often takes longer than they tell you it takes...like for standard, which is supposed to take 3-5 days, has taken 6 or 7 usually.

It's not just that I haven't gotten it yet, they haven't even shipped it yet. I check the status and it says "Items Shipping Soon". It's been a week and a half since I ordered it. Still hasn't shipped. WTF.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Call them and threaten to Anthrax their HQ's.

Or not that last part.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    NO CLEARANCES pleASE~!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading