Related Games / STUPID RCT3

• misolbaid%s's Photo
    It keeps saying I dont have enough hard disk space, and that I should free up some space. THe req. says it needs 800 mb and 512 mb ram recommended for Xp. I have 23 GB available and it won't fucking let me install it. PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME FAST. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Maybe your dont have the required RAM?
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    Whats RAM?? ???

EDIT: no nevermind. I just checked my system stats. It says I have 512 RAM memory perfectly- what's wrong? Does memory go down with more applications you install? How do I get more ram?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    Essentially, it determines the number of programs you can run simultaniously. The more RAM, the more programs you can run, and generally the better your preformance.

That's my understanding of it. I'm sure some more computer-literate members can give you more information.
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    Thanks for the definition, but how do I run RCT3????

I have all the requirements for space, 512 ram, 23gb hard drive space, and yet it says I don't have any fucking space.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Are you sure your installed in your "C:/" drive??
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    I don't even get to choose which drive! I put the soaked disk in, it loads the install wizard, and it says
    " click next to continue with installation". I click next, and it is the terms of agreement. I click I agree. I click next, and it says " You do not have enough space. Clear up some space, then try again." I click ok, and the wizard exits. I have plenty of space! I didn't even choose which directory to install it in and they say I don't have space.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Obv. you do not have enough space. Go to start>control panel>add or remove programs. Go through that list, make sure your Daddy is there, and delete what you do not use anymore.

Just make sure you have your parent with you.
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    I definately have enough space- I've deleted sims2 just to install this, and sims2 was 1000+ mb!!
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    did you uninstall it, or just delete it?
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    Uninstalled of course. I just emailed Atari Support and I'm really hoping they get back to me quick, because this is really frustrating.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I still think this is a problem with your computer. Take a picture of your EXPLORER for me.
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    I would like to if you can explain how to take a screenshot, where to find it on your computer after you have taken it, and what "explorer" is.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    Holy Fuck - you're a complete and utter idiot.

You use the Print Screen button on your keyboard to take a screenshot.
    Go to my computer, right-click on (C:) and choose explore. This opens windows Explorer.

Now I'm starting to wonder wherther he/she/it has the original RCT3.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Just incase.
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    You didn't tell the idiot where the screen is saved so I can upload it?
  • cg?%s's Photo
    It isn't saved anywhere. You have to "paste" it into an image program (Paint will do fine), and then save it yourself.
  • misolbaid%s's Photo
    Thank you cg? that was really helpful. Is this what you wanted?

http://img57.echo.cx...rddrive19zs.jpg

http://img57.echo.cx...arddrive1ms.jpg
  • hesaid%s's Photo
    Maybe it's because your main harddisk isn't your C:\ drive.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Not sure if this will work but give it ago:
    Firstly, right click on the RCT3 logo on your desktop, choose properties.
    Copy and paste the 'Target' into the URL bar of your internet/windows explorer.
    This will take you to your RCT3 folder.
    Within this folder, create a new folder called TEMP.
    Explore the CD drive using windows explorer or my computer. Copy and paste every single file and folder from this folder into the TEMP folder created above.
    Now try installing it using the 'Setup' icon within the TEMP folder.
    Once (and if) the install is correct, feel free to delete the TEMP folder.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading