Which park is better?

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    penguin_Bob: "4th O July"
    Posted Image

posix: "Cockpit Tension"
    Posted Image

DOWNLOAD HERE
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    As you can see... I decided not to give a shit about graphic quality this time. :lol:
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Where are the downloads?

Must...have...posix design.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oh yeah... LMAO
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Vote BOB, only coz he's my bitch and it would have been better if posix' was themed to the cockpit I was thinking of...
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

As you can see... I decided not to give a shit about graphic quality this time. :lol:

you left out the best and last explosion on mine! :lol:

pay more atention to the naming and such in mine, but if you're looking for coaster designs, look at the wild mouse and the togo stand up.

i'll take a look at posix's tomorrow, time for bed.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Nice, Pos. You're really starting to get in your 'zone' again :).
  • cg?%s's Photo
    I voted Posix, even though I couldn't get a good look at it (not having LL). Simply judging from the screens I have no interest in looking at Penguin Bob's entry at all, while I really want to see Posix's. So, that's how I voted, even though Posix's does look a bit boring.

Anyways...

I never even started on my design, although I did get an idea, so, I'm going to try and get it out tommorrow! After all, you can't actually go in, out, or through, Temple Terrace at anytime tommorrow, so, why not play a videogame all day?
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    posix just because.

penguin's is cool but...what the fuck.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Posix. It is nice and looks realistic as well. Nice work Posix!

P-Bob: Wtf?
  • posix%s's Photo
    for those without ll.
  • posix%s's Photo
    since when can you no longer attach .png files?
  • posix%s's Photo
    and another.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    My Vote Goes To Posix.

I liked his layout, for the most part. The archy wasn't clicking for me really but still it all had a good feel to it

Pbobs.

Just crazy, but i didn't like it. Good concept though.
  • artist%s's Photo
    posix is just the best. my vote went to him. i love seeing new posix work.

start a park phil!!
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Yeah Posix start some work!
    I would install LL just for you.
    ;)X
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Posix wins.
  • X250%s's Photo
    I voted for Posix, his entry was a bit plain, but i liked the simplicity of it, plus i thought the track layout was fabulous.

-X-
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I voted Posix, even though I couldn't get a good look at it (not having LL). Simply judging from the screens I have no interest in looking at Penguin Bob's entry at all, while I really want to see Posix's. So, that's how I voted, even though Posix's does look a bit boring.

Anyways...

I never even started on my design, although I did get an idea, so, I'm going to try and get it out tommorrow! After all, you can't actually go in, out, or through, Temple Terrace at anytime tommorrow, so, why not play a videogame all day?

I don't get it... isn't bob's more like that whole "scenario-ism" you proposed a few months ago? It's not in the NE-style at all! And yet you choose posix's? You hypocrite! :p :p :p

J/K... I just liked the boldness of bob's a bit more. Cockpit Tension is a great ride, tho... fantastic layout, but maybe a tad too plain for my liking. Or maybe I just loved Bob's titles. "AMERICA... F*CK YEAH!!" :lol:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    BOB's was like Jacko's half of Suck City on steroids :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading