Related Games / Wonder World RCT3

• larryb241%s's Photo
    Wow - its' FOREVER, since I've been here.
    I posted stuff eons ago that are now totally gone. Left here because no one was doing rct3.
    Anyway, I browse here every now and then and saw this thread.
    ShyGuy is amazing. No doubt. But he is certainly not the only one with excellent parks on the Atari site.
    CircleVision, Milkdud, and others, including myself, have created wonderful parks and it offends me to be called nothing but whiners and attention whores.
    Granted, there are newbies out there, but we swiftly put their butt in shape.
    I would invite you all to check out the rest of the stuff going on there.
    Here's the link to my thread for a start. The park download is down right now, but the pics still work.
    http://www.ataricomm...350#post6905350
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Thanks for stopping by larry. I saw your park too and I like it a lot. Definately one of the better parks listed right now. Especially that pueblo looking station building. I love that. Very nicely detailed throughout too with the shrubs and theming pieces. And I've posted links to some of CircleVision's stuff too when he was working on that Oceania park. Don't mind the comment about the Atari forum being a bunch of whiners. Most of us don't think that. I think it's great that you guys are showing us all what RCT3 can do. There are a lot of mediocre parks in progress posted there, but that's true everywhere. The few that standout are as good as anything anyone has made. There's less of an RCT3 presence at this site, but a few people are making RCT3 parks and more people will join in I think once parks like this get a little more exposure.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Welcome to NE, Larry!

Wow, those screens are quite impressive. Kinda reminds me of the recent RCT LL vs 2 discussion we had... RCT 3 seems to require more creative sparks than simple composition skills to make something look impressive. That pueblo cliff dwelling area was VERY cool (appeals to the architecture buff side of me too!), and the atmosphere you've got there is just superb!

Hope you stop by more often. We could use more skilled RCT 3 players like you! :D
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Maybe NE can like, woo away good RCT3 guys from Atari or other sites with good RCT3 guys. With cash. Make RCT a thing to sign people for. Like pro sports, kind of.
  • GuestGRIDE%s's Photo
    How about an rct 3 contest? We could start paying people to go to NE instead. Maybe we could have an H2H4 team specifically for rct 3 players. Maybe we could have more contests and just double the prize money for RCT 3 players, if more than ten enter.
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I think I know why the park lags...
    I t might have to do with the amount of peeps in it.

I was fine when I opened it (2.4 MHZ P4, 1024 RAM, 256 ATI), but when more people started to fill it, it got kinda slow.

The park did, however open fine on myf riend's comp. He has dual 64 AMDs.

Nice park.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Atlus%s's Photo
    It looks very nice, this guy is obviously extremely talented.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading