Pro Tour 2 / The Official PT2 Predictions Topic

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    No, he said he was moving and would be without computer access for a little while.

So it's not his peice of shit computer this time. :p
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

32. XCoaster

he sounds familiar, he really does!

Ugh, that makes me sad. I've gotten second from last twice now. At least pretty much everyone has faith that I'll be entering. And I've been placed fairly high a few times.

But WME, you have seen my stuff at least once. Not that you'd remember it. Once isn't much, and it was a while ago:
    XIET from Fiesta

Anyways, I was a little happy that the bench had been delayed, since I didn't have computer access until less than a week ago, and some time to readjust after returning from vacation is nice. However, I'm about ready to get started now. I'll have my fingers crossed for 100x100 and a mid-January due date. January is my best park building month.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Haha, sorry.. and it's 90 by 90. :D

And january? I certainly hope so hehe.

Really though, two screens still don't tell me anything.. even if i had remembered. They're just worthless predictions anyways. People are placing me from #1 to somewhere in the 20s.

Uhm, just a suggestion... maybe, corkscrewed could post the bench aaaawwwlll by himself...? Just a suggestion, i know it's hard...
  • posix%s's Photo
    :lol:
  • Magnus%s's Photo

damn, it's like that things powered by a hamster in a wheel.

more like a cochlea sliping on it's one slime.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Do you mean snail? Cos I coulda sworn the cochlea was in the ear...
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

Do you mean snail? Cos I coulda sworn the cochlea was in the ear...

I think they're both the cochlea. If I remember correctly, the thing in the ear is snail shaped, so that's how it got its name.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I've never heard them being used interchangeably though.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

I've never heard them being used interchangeably though.

Yeah, you're right. I did a quick google search, and it always seems to refer to the ear. The same with Wikipedia and dictionary.com.
  • posix%s's Photo
    yeah, it's snail.

anyway, i don't quite get this.
    not to bitch around, but why has this become such a problem? i mean, you knew you needed a bench 3 months ago. why are you starting to care for it 1-2 weeks before the start, knowing that toon has gone for good.
    i understand that cork wants iris to have a look over it though. very unfortunate that he's having computer problems at this time.
    it's a pity really.
    i hear people telling me they're losing motivation, losing their work plan because the time doesn't fit, worrying that the bench will be shit without toon, bla.

what can we do to help?

if you allow us, that is...
  • artist%s's Photo

yeah, it's snail.

anyway, i don't quite get this.
    not to bitch around, but why has this become such a problem? i mean, you knew you needed a bench 3 months ago. why are you starting to care for it 1-2 weeks before the start, knowing that toon has gone for good.
    i understand that cork wants iris to have a look over it though. very unfortunate that he's having computer problems at this time.
    it's a pity really.
    i hear people telling me they're losing motivation, losing their work plan because the time doesn't fit, worrying that the bench will be shit without toon, bla.

what can we do to help?

if you allow us, that is...

well i agree, im on my holidays atm meaning i have alot of free time, which should be the same for all the brits in school and now the holidays are nearly over leaving me with less free time. imo the bench should just be posted asap.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    so. i've been gone for a week, and still no workbench?
    right. this is just fantastic.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Im sure once Cork gets more done on his entry we will all be aloud to start ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah, it's looking sweet. I have this 216 tall lime green, yellow, purple, red, and blue living wormtower that is powered by elephant feces and transports giant top hats to a llama cloning facility that's bathed in tan, red, aqua, and magenta. There's also this---

Oh wait.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    With the authority vested in me, I hearby DQ corky.

Amen. You may now pimp slap the dorky asian boy.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    *sabotages PT2 bench*
  • mantis%s's Photo
    What the hell are we waiting for anyway? I'm sure iris wouldn't mind the benches being released...
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Chances of an entry from me slowly decreasing :(
  • Magnus%s's Photo

Chances of an entry from me slowly decreasing :(

same here
    i'm tired of waiting and if i get the objects i want to make finished before the bench is release i'll probably start with another project.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Alright...I don't believe people are threatening quitting because the bench is a week late. If there had been another round of qualifying and the bench was supposed to be out this week, no one would care. That said, I too don't see why Corky doesn't just release the bench.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading