Pro Tour 2 / The Official PT2 Predictions Topic

• artist%s's Photo

That said, I too don't see why Corky doesn't just release the bench.

I think Iris told him not too
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    At least we can hope for a later due date, giving us at least through the Christmas holidays to finish it. That can be a plus.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Its kinda screwed us people from the UK though, we could have had 3/4 weeks free time on this thing. Meh i aint bothered, not like i learn anything at school anyway... ;)

-X-
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    It is true that a later due date would be a plus... however at this point, I would want the bench more sooner than later.

And if that means Corky must release it now, than I think that would be the proper option.

I myself have a busy school schedule coming up, so it would be nice to get a start on my entry... :D

~Jazz~
  • Ride6%s's Photo

I think Iris told him not too

Iris trusted the site to Cork before and in his absence I would say the has, even if inadvertly, again.

Cork, you have control over the bench and I suggest that you just release it and stop trying to finish WDE first because it'll be another 10 years if you do that.

ride6
  • Blitz%s's Photo

Cork, you have control over the bench and I suggest that you just release it and stop trying to finish WDE first because it'll be another 10 years if you do that.

ride6

BUUUUURRRRNN GRRRILLLLLL DIIISSSSSSSSSS BUUUUURRRRNNN
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Cork, iris was about to post the version that i made changes too.. i told him to run it by you before posting. (luckily, since now you'll have your ugly coaster/support/scenery.) Now that you ran through it, all iris would do is post it... why can't you? I mean, there isn't much iris is going to change to it, actually, he won't change anything. Nothing! Now give up the workbench.

And people, shut up! I mean, it's not like it matters that much. I know you're all very eager to start but you can always start on a coaster design or plan more of it. Just chill, ok? We'll all have a bench soon, and it's nice, trust corkscrewed (blame goes to corkscrewed, praise goes to wme). :D

And honestly, everyone knows if you have an entry 75% done on the "due date" iris will most probably give everyone some extra time. Don't worry.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    While you have a very valid point Toon, I genuinly wouldn't have attempted to enter if I knew the workbench would have come out over a week later than expected. I am going to university in mid September where RCT2 will be the last thing on my mind (and almost impossible to access no doubt) which means that I was banking on having a month to complete my entry, which was pretty unrealistic in the first place.

But you do have a point, school etc. really doesn't intefere that much considering you would all have entered even if the whole PT had been during school in honesty. Though it would have been preferred that you had all day every day of the summer to work on it, it won't be unrealistic to have 3 months to work on it while in your first term at school (no exams etc. anyway :p )

Metro B)
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    School and Rct won't mix too well for me since I will have exams during the time this'll be happening. Since we're on the quarter system, my midterms will probably be in late October and early November, and my finals are in early December. I just hope that for every day the workbench is postponed, we'll get at least two days to make up for it, since these last few weeks before I start school again were going to be very valuable building time. Once school starts I'm probably going to be pretty busy with classes. But after finals through early January should be good, since I'll be on break again, and just starting classes again in January.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

ride6

10 MILLION years. Get it right, bitch.

Besides, have some patience. If it gets posted later, the due date will be later. We all have to deal with the same constraints, so stop complaining. Also, this is Iris's baby, and I'll be darned if I'm gonna undercut his authority on the contest, since he's running it.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Dammit, I was only estimating that you'd get it done 9,999,990 years early. It's called being optimistic! Overly so perhapse overly so but still I'm just messin' anyway.

And I understand what you're saying too, Iris's pet, not yours.

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    BTW, FYI... Iris is still having computer troubles. He says 2-3 more days, when he gets a new computer cuz his mom went psycho harpie on Gateway and got them to get him a brand new super upgraded computer. :lol:
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    I'm off to prag next week so there is something good about the delay.
    the next but one weekend would be perfect to start for me :p

anyways. nice to see you back iris. already thought katrina moved you to tallahassee.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    wow, I'm glad that my fried router didn't cost me any. but yeah, any time now would be great. :)
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Nice to see that iris is active... can't wait for the bench's release...

~Jazz~
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    My expectations: (Very hard to choose and if the enter at all)
    cBass
    Artist
    X250
    Kumba
    Metropole

It's really hard to predict beyond that. I am also confident in Jazz, if he ever finishes a park which I haven't seen him do in a while.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    No offense to those guys, but I don't see X250, Kumba, or Metropole getting in the top 7-10. The playing feild is just too good.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Honestly, nearly any nonparkmaker could make a top ten finish, I think. They won't get top three, or five, but they could come close. Xcoaster, I really have my eye on, and you, penguinBob. Possibly Metropole. I don't know, though, it could be anyone's game in my opinion.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Even like, Steve can finish high! Keep your hopes up damnit!
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    for a boy with the age of 15 he is damn good!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading