Pro Tour 2 / It REALLY Begins This Time!

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    *** Queue theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey (aka "Sprach Zarathustra") ***

Baaaaaahmm...

BAAAAAAAHMM...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH...

BAAH-DUMMMMMM!!!!!

BONG! Bong! BONG! Bong! BONG! Bong! BONG! Bong....

Posted Image

Baaaaaahmm...

BAAAAAAAHMM...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH...

BAAH-DUMMMMMM!!!!! DUUMMMMM!!!! DUUMMMMM!!!!!!!

New Element is proud to officially kick off the PRO TOUR 2!!! The sequel to the most successful contest in RCT history comes loaded with star studded names, dark horses, and mystery contenders abound! Last year, it was resident fish cBass taking home a $100 prize. Will he become the first NE contest player to repeat ever, or will another parkmaker take home RCT's richest prize?

There are the heavy favorites--cBass, Corkscrewed, Fatha, Mantis, metalface, Phatage, Titan, Turtle, and X-Sector. There are the heavy hitters--Artist, Evil WME, JKay, John, Kevin, Kumba, Meretrix, Steve, and X250. There are the "will they actually enter? if so, watch the bleep out!" guys--Blitz, DarkJanus, RRP, and SACoasterFreak. There are veterans--Alec, Gutterflower, Twisted, Ablaze, Prince--and there are rookies--Jazz, XCoaster, CoasterForce, Magnus. And there are a slew of solid players waiting to break out into the spotlight--Chapelz, Jacko Shanty, leighx, Metropole, penguinBOB, ride6, rwadams, and Six Frags. And then there's Old Red... who can only be described as unorthodox.

These are some hot names. It's a lineup worth drooling over, and every single one of them has the ability to step up with something unique, surprising, and amazing. There's no telling who will produce what, and even the least mentioned names can end up placing high.

Who will be the winner of the Pro Tour this time? Stay tuned...

Here are the Official Workbenches for this year's Pro Tour.

LL: RCT LL Bench

RCT2: RCT 2 Bench

The DEADLINE is Sunday, December 25, 2005. Christmas Day.
    All entries must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Time. 11:59 PM EST = 8:59 PM PST = 4:59 AM GMT

Please send all entries to iris2486@bellsouth.net.

Ready?

Set?

GO!!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    A few quick reminders and ground rules:

- You are allowed to post only ONE SCREEN zoomed in at the closest view of you park, and you must do it in this thread and this thread only. No more than one screenshot may be posted, at risk of automatic disqualification. Posting a screenshot that is NOT all the way zoomed in may also result in a DQ. This is unconditional. You don't have to show any screens at all, but if you want to, the limit is ONE.

- You may NOT show your park or screens of your park to anyone else (except the one screen you showed in this thread). Doing so WILL result in a disqualification. This is to be kept secret. No one, not Iris, not Corkscrewed, not Adix, may see your park.

- You are encouraged not to reveal the details of your work, as this only proves to be an advantage for the others. You will not be banned if you do talk about your park, though. If you talk about the details of someone else's park... well, thats just stupid, because you'll get both yourself and that person disqualified.

- You may NOT alter, add, or remove any scenery or rides from the benches. You must use the given bench and only the given bench for your work.

- You MAY move the park entrance gates if you want to or need to, however.

- Trainers ARE allowed.
  • Old Red%s's Photo

And then there's Old Red... who can only be described as unorthodox.

...Thank You...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I got to hand it to you Cork, that is a very soild bench, but I think the invisable support blocker mite be the one useful object you forgot, tho I guess the invisable path can be used, just its not as esay.

I also really like the christmas deadline, everyone will be out of school then and have lots of time to work on an entry plus its over 100 days away! Good thinking. :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Iris' deadline, not mine.

And I thought the invisible path can take care of basically any steel support. Or you can just work it out. Sheesh. :p
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Ah bollocks. Bad timing and some things I needed on the bench that weren't :(
  • posix%s's Photo
    this is stupid.
    we are free human beings.
    we can public our parks and ideas in which way and to whom we want.

fuck you for trying to control us.
    oh and don't give me your primitive "fuck off posix, you don't have to participate, ass" comment. because that only shows how you haven't understood the whole point at all and are nothing but offended.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    uhm, posix..... chill!

That's just the official bit of it, corkscrewed just loves being all "official" and stuff.

As long as you don't know it, corky, it's ok, right?
  • posix%s's Photo
    right.

who the fuck ever fucked with my lovely and perfectly crafted ll bench?
    whoever it was has no idea of ll. what peep entries are. bla. fuck it.

i'm so pissy this morning. wow.
  • RRP%s's Photo

ye cuntards,can u do nothing right?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

right.

i'm so pissy this morning. wow.

Thats not very nice to say when he followed your LL guide to make it ;)
  • iris%s's Photo

this is stupid.
    we are free human beings.
    we can public our parks and ideas in which way and to whom we want.

fuck you for trying to control us.
    oh and don't give me your primitive "fuck off posix, you don't have to participate, ass" comment. because that only shows how you haven't understood the whole point at all and are nothing but offended.

Shut up posix. In contests, there are rules. This one is no different. If you don't like the rules, go submit your 20th place entry somewhere else. All you do is bitch about there not being active activities at New Element and when there are you cry and bitch about them not being perfect to suit you. We did our best to please everyone and if that's not good enough then you can get the fuck outta here.

Onto important things, good job Cork. You seem to have covered everything I would have I think. The bench is slightly larger this year so we gave an extra couple weeks to finish everything. A few of the judges have been picked, I'm still recruiting the 2 or 3 others. Anyways....good luck to everyone participating. I know we won't get all 42 entries in (in fact I have direct knowledge of 3-4 that are not entering now) but my goal this year is to get 30...I'd be extremely satisfied with 30 entries and I think it'd really show everyone that NE is very much alive.

So good luck...and start working!
  • posix%s's Photo

Thats not very nice to say when he followed your LL guide to make it

i made it.

iris, i knew an reaction like this would come.
    i wonder about my post really. i had given up trying to criticise you long ago. from bad experience.
    but whatever...
  • MudBlood%s's Photo
    Finnished mine

j/k.... I don't thinl I will send any park
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Did you qualify though?
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I changed my mind. Now I'm not going to enter.

;)X
  • PBJ%s's Photo

I changed my mind. Now I'm not going to enter.

;)X

^lame prank post
  • RRP%s's Photo

^lame prank post

agreed,i actually looked at the bench which is a start i guess.
  • cBass%s's Photo

^lame prank post

Ya think?

Anyway, thank you Corky and Iris. I will now respectfully STFU.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Finnished mine

j/k.... I don't thinl I will send any park

lol ur hilarious.

also, posix, chill out bud. there's no reason to get so worked up over it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading