Pro Tour 2 / It REALLY Begins This Time!

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

i made it.

iris, i knew an reaction like this would come.
    i wonder about my post really. i had given up trying to criticise you long ago. from bad experience.
    but whatever...

I realized I didn't have a bench. So I did the best I could. If your LL-expertness would like to remake it, I can reupload the file.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    yay, finally.

Time to get to work.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wait, you're actually planning on making something??

DAMMIT!!
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I've started...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    So have I, I pull this off and i'll finsh higher then 12th ;)
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    The day has finally came! :)

I'll start right now...

~Jazz~
  • Toon%s's Photo

So have I, I pull this off and i'll finsh higher then 12th ;)

You'd better hope I enter if you wanna finish that high ;)
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    The Rct2 bench is pretty good, better than I expected. It has most of the items I'd include, that I wouldn't have expected would've been included. The only things I've found that I could've used was the flat glass roof, and the motorbike coaster (which I didn't think of suggesting, which guess I should've since it's not a very oft used coaster). The only things I was surprised to see in the bench were the three impulse supports (since we can make them with the impulse coaster) and one of the boats.

I got started last night with looking over the bench, and moving the entrance (which took a long time...).

I'm not sure how I feel about the deadline. I was really expecting it to be later, since we lost much of summer, but at least I'll have a few days off to work on it during Christmas break. I'll just have to deal with it, I guess.

And I'm not that much of a rookie. Maybe in skill, but I've been playing since before Faultline was released. I've just never improved that much until recently as I stayed at D-net during the exodus, and it took me a while to make it out of that shit-hole. :'( What a waste of time.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Oh cork, did you forget Toon's 1/4 water? tho you did get the full tile one :p

I call makeing the PT 3 bench! Coz my penis is the size of an elephants, so I never forget anything :yup:
  • Janus%s's Photo
    Finally. I even started something ( :0 let's just hope it's something I can finish).
    The bench is pretty good... not as solid as the PT1 bench, but maybe that's just more fun.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Oh cork, did you forget Toon's 1/4 water? tho you did get the full tile one :p

I call makeing the PT 3 bench! Coz my penis is the size of an elephants, so I never forget anything :yup:

The whole "elephants never forget anything" is a myth ya know.

Just like your penis.

BA-ZING!!!!
  • posix%s's Photo

i made it.

iris, i knew an reaction like this would come.
    i wonder about my post really. i had given up trying to criticise you long ago. from bad experience.
    but whatever...

I realized I didn't have a bench. So I did the best I could. If your LL-expertness would like to remake it, I can reupload the file.

you've appeased me :angel:
    --> http://www.rctd.ft6....t2_ll_bench.zip

and i've started, too.
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Question---

I noticed that this time, the bench has money. :( Can we change it to "no money" with 8cars?

If not I guess it's ok, but I was just wondering.

Awesome bench, btw.

~Jazz~
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Hey, I found your and WME's mark, very clever. (I had to do some major landscape editing right off the bat.)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Does anyone know of a way you can use a desktop CPU but use a laptop as a monitor?

And which bench are we using here? I hate this confusion.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^ um, no. Cool idea though.

I've started but basically I've just layout out the 'areas' of the 'park' and did a hint or two of landscaping. This one's going to be a problem to get going but I'm sure it'll get easier once I know exactly how I'm going to do what I'm trying to do.

ride6
  • mantis%s's Photo

^ um, no.  Cool idea though.

Uh actually no it'd be a ridiculous arrangement, but, at the moment, it's the only way i'll be able to enter this thing.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

this is stupid.
    we are free human beings.
    we can public our parks and ideas in which way and to whom we want.

fuck you for trying to control us.
    oh and don't give me your primitive "fuck off posix, you don't have to participate, ass" comment. because that only shows how you haven't understood the whole point at all and are nothing but offended.

Shut up posix. In contests, there are rules. This one is no different. If you don't like the rules, go submit your 20th place entry somewhere else. All you do is bitch about there not being active activities at New Element and when there are you cry and bitch about them not being perfect to suit you. We did our best to please everyone and if that's not good enough then you can get the fuck outta here.

Onto important things, good job Cork. You seem to have covered everything I would have I think. The bench is slightly larger this year so we gave an extra couple weeks to finish everything. A few of the judges have been picked, I'm still recruiting the 2 or 3 others. Anyways....good luck to everyone participating. I know we won't get all 42 entries in (in fact I have direct knowledge of 3-4 that are not entering now) but my goal this year is to get 30...I'd be extremely satisfied with 30 entries and I think it'd really show everyone that NE is very much alive.

So good luck...and start working!

In short:

Posix, this is not 'Nam. This is the Pro Tour. There are rules.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Haha you've still got it, Jelly. RCT is posix's battleground.
  • posix%s's Photo
    duh

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading