Pro Tour 2 / It REALLY Begins This Time!

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    oooh, i remember pop tarts..

send some over will ya!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, it's not like we received a late entry from an enormously huge name so huge we're willing to make a huge exception to the rules and allow it or anything...
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    ^ Did slob enter or something?

-ACE
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Mala would be nice.
    Or Toon, though he's probably judging.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    SA would be good too. B)

I'm looking forward to it, with patience and to some extent, understanding. Another week and neither of those will be true but for now they are. Things like this take time, it's probably out of Iris and Cork's control how much time the judges take.

ride6
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey Hobbes, you know how to copy and paste database tables, in case Adix disappears again? He's got a free day tomorrow, so theoretically, he should do it... if he gets my message. But in case not, at least we have Mr. Backup. Yeah, I said Hobbes is Mr. Backup. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Hey guys, if you don't start releasing the parks soon I am going to get mad and release my master piece. You know, because it is the best park on the site.
  • hobbes%s's Photo

Hey Hobbes, you know how to copy and paste database tables, in case Adix disappears again?  He's got a free day tomorrow, so theoretically, he should do it... if he gets my message.  But in case not, at least we have Mr. Backup.  Yeah, I said Hobbes is Mr. Backup.  Big whoop.  Wanna fight about it?

View Post

While I'm not exactly sure of what you're asking, I think I'll be able to figure it out if Adix isn't available. I'm still shakey with MySQL, but I'm fully capable with time (I'll be able to do it in perhaps a day or so longer than what it would take Adix).

Kindly use lowercase letters for my name. :kiss:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Well, hobbes, basically, if you go into the Database CP, there should be a category for pro_tour under the nedesig_site table. We simply want a copy of that (called pro_tour2 or something like that), except with the judge score notations ("vTd's score", "Pyro's score" etc...) altered. I guess you'll have to ask Iris who the judges are and whether or not we have comments this round.
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    aye aye captain.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    We also need a link to a PT2 index page off the contest page. :D :wub:
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Why not just give me all the information so I'm not piecing things together?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    To be honest, that totally skipped my mind the first time. I didn't realize that we'd need a new PT 2 index page as well, because I thought that just copying a table over would provide one. So sorry about that. I honestly blame my lack of knowledge about how these things work. =\
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Sorry to be a pesky nosey flea, but could we get an ETA on the pt2? ;P

please?

Edited by Geoff, 16 February 2006 - 01:10 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    whats an ETA?
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    I wondered too...
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Extra-Terrestial Asshole....

j/k

Estimated Time of Arrival
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Sorry to be a pesky nosey flea, but could we get an ETA on the pt2? ;P
    please?

View Post

We need Adix or Hobbes to set up a PT2 index page. Everything is ready except that. Unfortunately, since Adix is the one who set everything up the first time, he'd prolly have an easier job getting what we need.

Hobbes could do it maybe, but he might need to tinker? I'm not sure. You'll have to ask him.

Adix, however, has disappeared again.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    dammit adix stop disappearing
  • hobbes%s's Photo
    Alright, in it's simplist sense, MySQL is simply a bookshelf.
    You must provide the books, or its worthless.
    The advantage is that MySQL can sort the books, have rows upon rows of shelves, and you can search through them all very quickly.

So while I can make the page for PT2, I still won't have any of the parks, descriptions, etc, to fill the page with.

Corky or iris, please give me the info so I can get things up.

:)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading