Pro Tour 2 / It REALLY Begins This Time!

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Hey, I'm up to 3.5%

:D
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    uhu
    not so fast.

listening to:
    Morcheeba - Rome wasn't build in a day ;)
  • Jazz%s's Photo
    Approximately at 40% completition.

~Jazz~
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm pretty much done with mine, now.
    okay not really.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Geez, someone post a screen or something.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    okay, fine.

Posted Image
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    if i did not know what this forum was about i would think this to be a very dirty conversation!
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Darn, I wanted to be first. Anyways, nice foliage, and a cute little lighthouse.
    Here's mine:
    Posted Image
  • makonix%s's Photo
    those small teasers are so creative, especially that yellow plane, can't wait to see more :)
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    those little screens show more than i have build yet
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    Both Screens looks lovely especially the one of xcoaster i love the way you build that little plane
  • Xenon%s's Photo
    Nice lighthouse and that plane is pretty cool too. The only thing I don't like about the lighthouse is the poles supporting the dome. THey're very skinny and flimsey looking as compared to the roof.
  • Magnus%s's Photo

They're very skinny and flimsey looking as compared to the roof.

I doubt you'll find a better object to build something like that on the bench.
    so that's pretty much ok.
    really like the lighthouse.

the plane is great aswell, but the house behind could need some more detail, but i think it would be a huge mistake to give hints what to do here. ;)
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo

I doubt you'll find a better object to build something like that on the bench.
    so that's pretty much ok.
    really like the lighthouse.

the plane is great aswell, but the house behind could need some more detail, but i think it would be a huge mistake to give hints what to do here. ;)

he could use the tt bamboo pole... but whatever.

both screens are pretty cool.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    See, I told you Xcoaster is going to win. :'(
  • laz0rz%s's Photo

See, I told you Xcoaster is going to win. :'(

HE WILL PWN US ALL!!!!!!!!
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    Those are really lovely little screens.

Xcoaster's is brilliant. Love it.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I hope now everybody can see why I think Xcoaster is the most underrated parkmaker here, just the pure concept of that screen with the plane being on top of that stall is ingenious. I just hope you put something inside the building because with all that glass you can see that its empty.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    ^Empty for now...

But jeez that scuplture is truely genious. My park is only at about 3-5% but so far I'm enjoying building on it. With luck I'll have it just finished by the due date. Not sure what to show a screen of in mine, so I'll wait until I have more choises.

ride6
  • JKay%s's Photo
    After my 3 week delay, I'm now back in RCT business. This is looking to be the most complex park I've ever built. Its challenging and fun, which are my two strict requirements in order to keep me interested in RCT these days. I'm in the 20% range or more. I'm not building to impress the judges or anyone else at NE. I'm just letting my creative spirit go. :!!:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading