General Chat / Fifa World Cup 2006 Discussion & Predictions

• posix%s's Photo
    biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ouch :mad:
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    SCHADE DEUTSCHLAND ALLES IST VORBEI!!1!!

Ha, wanted to do that for a long time. You kinda get what you deserved, Deutschland, for arrogantly screaming 'Ohne Holland fahren wir zu Berlin' (even in a WC game like Ukraine-Switzerland that has nothing to do with Germany nor Holland)- Looks who's talking now :p

Best of the whole thing though, is the fact the Italians scored in the last minute of the second period of extra time :lol:
    That's the way you were used to win, remember

SF :party:

Edited by Six Frags, 04 July 2006 - 04:54 PM.

• X250%s's Photo
    wow, i can see why there is beef between the dutch and germans now. :p

-X-
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    There always was and there always will be.

SF
  • super rich%s's Photo
    LOLLOL suprised WME didnt have much to say lol.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I do think the better team won in the end anyway. The Italians play really exciting football. The Germans were good but not brilliant by any measure.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Nice match for both teams...I didn't see the entire game...what I can say is that in the 2nd goal of Italy, the German deffense was dismalted.
    After Argentina lost :( .............I thought that Germany was going to win the WC...Today, I got a surprise... :o

Edited by RCFanB&M, 04 July 2006 - 05:15 PM.

• Turtle%s's Photo
    Just harking back to the argument about "men's sports", I wonder what you would all have to say about trampolining? Seems I got here too late... :(

If anyone says it's not a "man's sport", i'll upload a video of me trampolining, then we'll see what they have to say.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I love trampolining, it's so much fun :).
  • J K%s's Photo
    Trampolining is class. I play alot of sports and i have tryed practically all the ones you mentioned bar rallying, although my dad is heavily into it.

A bit late but the Italy game was amazing, really exciting to watch.
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Just harking back to the argument about "men's sports", I wonder what you would all have to say about trampolining? Seems I got here too late... :(

If anyone says it's not a "man's sport", i'll upload a video of me trampolining, then we'll see what they have to say.

View Post

I know I don't count in "you all" (not being a man.... :lol: ), but sure I am "anyone", and I don't think in terms like "men's sports" or whatever, but for this purpose I would love to call out: "trampolining is not a men's sport"...........only because then you would upload that video, and I would love to see that one :lol: (btw, I think trampolining is a veeeeery nice sport, regardless by which gender it is practiced, and I thoroughly enjoy watching it)

And a great advantage of it is: not yet overpayed/hyped players (just slaughters or actors most of them nowadays...) and no bribed/biassed referees either......
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    trampolining is NOT a man's sport, you're crazy.

;P
  • super rich%s's Photo
    HAHA CRY RONOALDO YOU SCUM.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Bit harsh. I thought he played really well actually, i'm not sure I could take 90 minutes of full on abuse from 66,000 people and still play competently.
  • X250%s's Photo
    Haha the cheats are out! And little baby Ronaldo was crying at the end of the game, meh, he bought it on himself the little fag-end! Fantastic stuff, the first time ive ever wanted the French to win anything! And they did it too, bless 'em.

Italy vs France now, shud be good!

-X-
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Wow, this is wonderfull!
    First Germany gets beaten in the last two minutes of the game, and now Portugal gets beaten by a 'schwalbe' :lol:

And, I loved the few times since the goal the French were wasting time :D

Justice.

SF
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Close games...

Now the final: France - Italy
    Who will win?...IMO, France.
  • mantis%s's Photo

First Germany gets beaten in the last two minutes of the game, and now Portugal gets beaten by a 'schwalbe' :lol:

View Post

looked like a penalty to me :-\

ah well, I back Italy in the final, but then again I didn't see the France Brazil game and apparently France were in another zone in that one.
    We'll see
  • posix%s's Photo
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Haha the cheats are out! And little baby Ronaldo was crying at the end of the game, meh, he bought it on himself the little fag-end!

View Post

See also: Beckham.

I'll be rooting for Italy because 1) one of my friends is from Turin, 2) the French are scum, and 3) Italian food is the best food on this planet (though Portuguese and Mexican food are damn close).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading