(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Disneyland WW Free

• Meretrix%s's Photo
    Well Scooter, you already know that I think this park is great. I do however, agree with the Shadowlands not being done comment. The same can be said about my Dark Majesty Kingdom section of Phantasia....that's a tough area to nail, mostly cause it's so outside the realm of what's considered "Disney".

Your Main Street is unparalleled in my opinion (well except for my new RCT3 version :kiss: )
  • tyandor%s's Photo

You need to extract it using WinZip, the zip program that comes with XP will not work.

View Post

True, windows XP can only open zip files that don't use advanced kinds of compression. I used one of the better methods, so i believe you need atleast winzip 8 I believe. Just download 10 since that one is out now.
  • posix%s's Photo
    wow, seriously iceman, you set a new record in custom scenery pain.

this has almost 1000 downloads. i can't believe it.
    i need this alice ride, thing.

why is it not in the supposedly properly exported tyandor version?
  • tyandor%s's Photo

wow, seriously iceman, you set a new record in custom scenery pain.

this has almost 1000 downloads. i can't believe it.
    i need this alice ride, thing.

why is it not in the supposedly properly exported tyandor version?

View Post

Because AE's disney rides don't export at all. Just go to his site and download any ride that's disney related.
    Oh and the object pain is caused by all converted WW-scenery

Edited by tyandor, 08 February 2006 - 05:17 PM.

• posix%s's Photo
    and why exactly would you not give me the link?
    as if i knew who "ae" is.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

View Post

Amazing Earl! :mad: :kiss:
    www.amazingearl.com/rct2
  • Carl%s's Photo
    ^ OMG.

Anyway, this park truely is an amazing piece of work. Outstanding, tremendous, stupendous, etc, etc.... :D :SA: :mantis: :nod: :party:

...turns out the only 2 files I was missing from my (13,881 file) ObjData folder were Amazing Earls Space Mountain and Splash Mountain....
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comms, everyone. I'm glad ya'll are enjoying the park as much as I do. In regards to the Shadowlands, it was pretty much a hit or miss considering it was a completely original area. I was satisfied with it (well, except for the land transition between it and Tomorrowland) and trust me, I wish I could have added more. I had so many ideas for this area but they had to be cut due to the map data limit.

I would like to point out to the powers that be the the SRU page has been updated to include the Tomorrowland version of the park, yet still shows the Discoveryland version. It's not a big deal, I just don't want people to be misled.

Thanks again and I look foward to more input.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

View Post

Ha! Now I can accuse YOU of not reading the ReadMe!!!!

(All the downloads are detailed in the ATTN-MessageFromCorkscrewed.txt file)
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Ha!  Now I can accuse YOU of not reading the ReadMe!!!! 

(All the downloads are detailed in the ATTN-MessageFromCorkscrewed.txt file)

View Post

Cork, I think he didn't download it from the SRU page, put the link in the first post which doesn't include you readme. However I did made some notes about the rides in the packagenotes.txt...
  • Enigmatic%s's Photo
    that was the ugliest thunder mountain I've ever seen
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Ya we know now.
    Everything not from you is the ugliest thing you've ever seen.
    Maybe look in the mirror for real ugliness...
  • Akasha%s's Photo

Ya we know now.
    Everything not from you is the ugliest thing you've ever seen.
    Maybe look in the mirror for real ugliness...

View Post

:mantis:

little addition :twitch:
  • Highball%s's Photo

View Post

I know it's not the best, but I would love to see you do better. And yes, that is a challenge.
  • Panic%s's Photo

View Post

Hello. I just read through all eight of your posts, and in none of them have you contributed at all to this forum, instead preferring to spew complete shit. Why don't you shape up and stop pretending that you know what you're talking about, because most people here could probably shit better stuff than you could build.

Additionally, I would just like you to know that I and a few other members of this board have the ability to edit your posts if need be. But I guess there wouldn't be much point, because no matter what we did we couldn't make you look like more of an idiot than you already have presented yourself to be.

Edited by Panic, 16 February 2006 - 02:07 PM.

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, the 'asshole attitude' doesn't suit you, and isn't even remotely funny.

SF
  • Enigmatic%s's Photo
    I love NE so much! I'm just kidding with all you guys. You're the best parkmakers I've ever seen and I can only hope that someday I could create something so beautiful. I'm going to go play with some kittens now. Have a nice day.

you can edit my posts but I heard this was supposed to be a free speech place

*this post has been edited

p.s. steve was that you or him that edited it?

Edited by Panic, 16 February 2006 - 02:31 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    you're a dumbass. no one's ever going to listen to you until you back up your opinions with fact. you can't just say "everything's shit" and not be called shit without backing it up. so unless you start doing that, get the fuck out.

Edited by tracidEdge, 16 February 2006 - 02:26 PM.

• Highball%s's Photo
    You can have your opinion, but when you state it in such a rude manner it can give you the appearance of being "shit".

I worked my ass off on this park, and I take pride in everything I did in it. If you don't like something I did, why not post it in detail instead of "that was the ugliest big thunder i've ever seen"? That way, I will know to improve on said departments later on. However, you came across as a "shit" and are thus treated like one.
  • Akasha%s's Photo

You can have your opinion, but when you state it in such a rude manner it can give you the appearance of being "shit".

I worked my ass off on this park, and I take pride in everything I did in it. If you don't like something I did, why not post it in detail instead of "that was the ugliest big thunder i've ever seen"? That way, I will know to improve on said departments later on. However, you came across as a "shit" and are thus treated like one.

View Post

BTM is just impossible to do, and I think you did a decent job! And you're right to be proud of your park!!

@That edited post :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading