H2H4 / H2H4 Draft Projections

• Kumba%s's Photo
    The talent in the upcoming H2H4 is off the charts, here are my top 10 Draft Projections:

1. Corkscrewed - Hey, he is the raining MVP and 5-0 lifetime, you know what that means... staroids test, asap!
    2. Fatha' - Just built like the best park ever, and he says he can play RCT2!
    3. cBass - He's one big fish that seems made for H2H!
    4. Toon - A true monster, but id say a monster bear coz he's been hybernating for like 3 years...
    5. Turtle - If he wins a match he could do a hell of a celabertory backflip!
    6. X250 - Best supporting builder to ride6 and x-sector last year hands down!
    7. JKay - Will be great, but could end up on his ass like Ricky Williams due to the new drug testing policy...
    8. Evil WME - Awsome parkmaker when sober!
    9. Titan - Will make an out of this world entry, but not send it in...
    10. Kevin - King of pretty!

Back to you Bob!
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Hey, It's summer....I'm out of hibernation!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Raining MVP! Priceless.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    dont pick up ed! guy is worthless. :kiss:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Raining MVP! Priceless.

View Post

Yeah, we Chinese are everywhere. :lol:
  • RMM%s's Photo

Yeah, we Chinese are everywhere.  :lol:

View Post

im 1/4 japanese... :'(

Well if a certain team needs or wants an LL parkmaker then here I am. Perfect right. Since there are like 6 of them.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    You had better work X-Sector onto that list.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Theres another X that also should be on there, but im not updating it till someone else posts one, even then I should not as it gives away some of of my draft stratgy...
  • Toon%s's Photo

Theres another X that also should be on there, but im not updating it till someone else posts one, even then I should not as it gives away some of of my draft stratgy...

View Post

Did I miss Xcoaster's sign up? He'd definitely be in my top 10 draft projection.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    What about that other X? The "strange" one.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    It's X_head
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    X-Sector is like the Ken Griffey Jr. of RCT. Amazing when he actually plays, but how many times does that happen anymore? :lol: :p
  • Toon%s's Photo
    If I were a captain, I wouldn't hesitate to take a chance on X-sector in the first round. It'd be me I'd be wary of wasting a high pick on.
  • Ruiz%s's Photo
    If I was captain, which probably would NEVER happen, I would definately put x-sector on my team.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

Did I miss Xcoaster's sign up?  He'd definitely be in my top 10 draft projection.

View Post

Yeah, I signed up shortly before you.

What about that other X? The "strange" one.

View Post

Who? We've got Xenon, XxBreakAwayxX (maybe too many X's though), x-boy, xophe, Xcitement, XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX (again, he mostly only used the X's as a border), oXide, Leighx, and a few others who's names contain "X" but often in a less defining manner, such as natelox and posix. Anyone else?

Anyways, there are something like 75 signed up now. I didn't know that many people even still play Rct anymore. This is great. Should be lots of fun.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    ^Xeno is a stem for the word "stranger".
  • RMM%s's Photo

Yeah, I signed up shortly before you.
    Who?  We've got Xenon, XxBreakAwayxX (maybe too many X's though), x-boy, xophe, Xcitement, XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX (again, he mostly only used the X's as a border), oXide, Leighx, and a few others who's names contain "X" but often in a less defining manner, such as natelox and posix.  Anyone else?

Anyways, there are something like 75 signed up now.  I didn't know that many people even still play Rct anymore.  This is great.  Should be lots of fun.

View Post

What about Xcite. How can you forget about him. :|
  • Titan%s's Photo
    How on earth do you remember him? LOL.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    He was my favorite.

You do know that I was around then right? Its hard to read it how you meant it.

Edited by RMM, 27 April 2006 - 09:01 PM.

• Xcoaster%s's Photo

^Xeno is a stem for the word "stranger".

View Post

Argh. When I think of Xenon, I tend to think of the element called Xenon, not what the name of the element means in Greek. Well, he was my first choice anyways. I just assumed you meant someone was "strange" as in weird, and no one came to mind.

What about Xcite. How can you forget about him.  :|

View Post

I forget about a lot of things. I've forgotten about a lot of people back then, especially since I was probably still at D-net. Plus, I just got about half of those off of the members list.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading