H2H4 / H2H4 Draft Projections

• BreakAway%s's Photo

Yeah, I signed up shortly before you.
    Who?  We've got Xenon, XxBreakAwayxX (maybe too many X's though), x-boy, xophe, Xcitement, XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX (again, he mostly only used the X's as a border), oXide, Leighx, and a few others who's names contain "X" but often in a less defining manner, such as natelox and posix.  Anyone else?

Anyways, there are something like 75 signed up now.  I didn't know that many people even still play Rct anymore.  This is great.  Should be lots of fun.

View Post

In my defense, I originally registered a long time ago as just plain "BreakAway." BUT something happened and I wasn't able to login [wrong password] and I kept resending a revalidation mail. I couldn't PM or anything else. Hell, I even e-mailed the webmaster [or whoever] here and they haven't replied. So I became frustrated and just went with that...

BUT if an admin or whoever wants to change the name [if it's possible] to "BreakAway" [delete the other one if you can] or "BreakAway007" that would be nice. :nod:

Edited by XxBreakAwayxX, 28 April 2006 - 12:37 AM.

• super rich%s's Photo
    Or not....
    Anyway yep this H2H looks liek it should be a good one. Last years one definatley was with probabyl less than half the people, cant remember how many. Good to see its back though.
  • mantis%s's Photo

Or not....

View Post

Or yes...just give us a fucking chance.
  • BreakAway%s's Photo
    Thanks mantis. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading