2007 / FUCK IRC - AIM again for Day 2

• Ruiz%s's Photo
    IT works just fine for me. THE CHATROOM IS ALWAYS EMPTY! WE NEED SOMEBODY TO FUCKING ENTERTAIN US!
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    No, you need to go outside, like what everyone else does :p
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I fixed the images that have since gone down and all those planning to attend the awards I stress that you see if you can get into the channel before the 20th so I don't have to rush and help get twenty people in ten minutes before it starts like last year. All parkmakers and mods it would be much appreciated if you would do step five and six because it will make the muting and unmuting go a lot faster.

Edited by chapelz, 12 February 2007 - 12:14 AM.

• Gwazi%s's Photo
    I don't know if I'll have the time to be at the awards. Since I didn't get nominated, does it matter if I miss it? After all, they will be posted on the forums after the actual event, right?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    People need to come in, I'm really bored here all alone...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    how exactly does a an event take place at a certain time over a forum? I mean, how exactly is the "ceremony" going to be done?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    A chat room...what the hell do you think this topic is for?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    I didn't know... I just saw some screens of "mIRC" and some kind of connection... and I had no idea how the ceremony is done... I thought... I don't know
  • Kumba%s's Photo

I don't know if I'll have the time to be at the awards. Since I didn't get nominated, does it matter if I miss it? After all, they will be posted on the forums after the actual event, right?

I think im the only one who MUST be there, I hope chapelz will go as well to help run the room and Cork as he's the site's webmaster. Otherwise going is up to you. Most people enjoy going, chatting and getting the results live and bullshitting with other members in real-time.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I should be there Kumba, seeing as I have been to everyone since we have had them, baring some terrible event.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I couldn't get either the webpage or mIRC to work on my apartment computer, but the thing JJ posted is working on the university computer. However, after I entered in that password stuff on my installed version of mIRC, I can't get it open, since it asks for my password and doesn't accept what I type in. So it looks like I'll be using the Java based deal.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    The pics are broken again :(
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo

The pics are broken again :(

PLEASE! Can somebody fix them?
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Just click on the link JJ posted and type "/join #newelement" in the bar, without the ""...
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    IRC blows but I got mine to work.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Registered with GameSurge, but I don't seem to be authorized or whatever (have the @ next to my name). *shrug*
  • CoasterCrzy%s's Photo
    Nvm I didn't press connect...

Edited by CoasterCrzy, 20 February 2007 - 04:06 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Everyone able to get in with IRC after following the steps on pg 1?

Im gona try to get in now...
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    An easier way if you don't want to download the client to your computer is to head over to http://gamesurge.net/chat/ if you have the java platform on your computer. Wait for it to connect and then you can type '/join #newelement' and you'll be in the chatroom. To change your nickname to the one you use on the forums type '/nick yourusername'
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    ^ Much Easier!

Not that the other was difficult however this was super easy. Thanks

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading