H2H4 / H2H4 Teams and Draft Order

• ekimmel%s's Photo

Yeah. We can just call ourselves "THE REPLACMENTS" like that crappy Keanu Reeves movie.

View Post

...or the awsome 80's Minneapolis punk band featuring Paul Westerburg (you may have heard of him) and Tommy Stinson (now in Guns and Roses).
  • trav%s's Photo
    I think it would be cool having 2 more teams, made with the replacements. I should captain one of them.

But I think it would be fun to see if we could actually beat any of the original teams, and wouldn't it be such an upset if one of them went on and won it??? It would certainly make it more interesting.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    But it would also mean the calendar would totally have to change as well as the amount of matches played, the scores needed to get to the finals, the divisions etc. etc...and all that to add very little to the contest.
  • trav%s's Photo
    No, all it would mean is that there would be 4 in each division instead of 3, that's only a few more matches. The top 2 in each division get to go through, and then it carries on as it would do from there.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Yes, but then the rules would have to change like how many times someone would be able to go, and it would get harder and harder to meet deadlines resulting in lower quality.

Metro 8)
  • trav%s's Photo
    Why would it be harder to meet deadlines? You'd have more time for the finals, resulting in better parks.

And just make it so each person can go 4 times then :p.

It really wouldn't make that much of a difference, and then I'd get to play :p.

Edited by trav, 04 May 2006 - 12:09 PM.

• Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    How about a mock h2h4 with 4 teams of five? We could use that so the captains could better determine who to recruit if somebody drops out.
  • trav%s's Photo
    ^I'd be up for that too. lol.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    I think a minor league H2H would be a great idea... :bandit:
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Yep but it wouldnt be the same and have hardly any talent in it.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Hey, so what if it hardly has any talent in it? Theres a few people on the replacement list that have talent. Hell, it might even help the other people if they work with someone with a bit of skill.

And anyway, it's only for fun, you don't have to play if you don't want to.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    There's plenty of talent in the replacements list. I think you'd be surprised.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo

I think a minor league H2H would be a great idea...  :bandit:

View Post

• super rich%s's Photo
    What do the others think then?
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I agree.. but thats because I am on the replacement list. If i wasn't i expect i would disagree.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Well, a minors league wouldn't affect the normal league really. So I don't see why anyone should disagree with it.

Yes. I am very desperate to get into a H2H style competition.

Edited by trav, 04 May 2006 - 01:16 PM.

• RCTCA%s's Photo
    I hope they make one. :D
  • JJ%s's Photo
    trav maybe you could organise one unofficially then... if you are that desperate :X

I think we should start a new topic rather than clogging this up ;)

edit: replacements get in the chat to discuss this...

Edited by blah188, 04 May 2006 - 01:32 PM.

• tracidEdge%s's Photo
    we already tried that, kind of. and it failed after one week.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    okay. sorry. Didn't know.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading