H2H4 / H2H4 Preseason Rankings

• Marshy%s's Photo

30. Marshy

It's a matter of whether he'll play.  His design, Chamonix, was simply amazing, but then he disappeared again.  However, should he be committed, he can probably match parks with the best of them.

I don't plan on quitting, I'm enjoying rct more than i ever have, so theres no need to worry.

Edited by Marshy, 03 May 2006 - 09:26 AM.

• RCTNW%s's Photo

44. RCTNW
    Another experienced and disciplined parkmaker, RCTNW seemed to get some unfair heat last season for "lack of production," but he's a great worker and certainly knows what he's doing.

This season should be interesting for me and we will see if that "Heat" was valid or not.

Edited by RCTNW, 03 May 2006 - 09:49 AM.

• Fatha'%s's Photo

13. Fatha
    The question here is if he'll play RCTLL (which he's supposedly retired from) or RCT 2, and how well he'll do.  We all know Fatha has CoasterEd mastery of LL, but with that mastery comes the extra time needed to put in all that detail.  With RCT 2, it'll depend on how fast he can pick up the game, and whether or not he'll produce.  A true wildcard.

View Post

You might be surprised :bandit:
  • Toon%s's Photo

[1-25]

[b]10. Toon

He'd be at the top of this list... if it wasn't for the ever-constant threat that he might disappear at any moment.  But hey, when you've got two successful restaurants, I guess you have a good reason.  He'll also make custom scenery if you need it.  But again, the only question is whether or not he'll be able to produce, or whether he'll wind up on the pine like Ken Griffey Jr.

View Post

It seems to be in vogue to quote one's ranking so why not. So now I'm Griffey Jr. Iris was debating taking me at three then I dropped to ten so I was feeling a little like Leinart personally. I was gonna hold out for 1st overall money, but now I guess I should just sign and go out and prove everyone who passed me over wrong. :p Personally, I wouldn't have taken me any earlier than this either...maybe even later. I'm quite looking forward to what should be a very tightly contested season of H2H. The depth on the teams is really quite amazing. If you go this season undefeated Corky, you truly are the king of kings.
  • yeshli2nuts%s's Photo

54. yeshli2nuts
    I just looked back at his IOA Hollywood thread and realized I probably ranked him at least ten spots too low...

View Post

maybe more like twenty spots too low, come on, we're teammates ;)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    flawed, obviously.

even so, nice list!
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    You spelled my name wrong.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Appreciate the list. I obviously have some disagreements here and there. Xcoaster is one of my favorite parkmakers no doubt, but putting him at #2 based on one entry we've ever seen from him his kinda daunting, considering everything we've seen from X-Sector, Phatage, Toon, cBass, Fatha', Slob, etc. I also think Blitz is ridiculously low on this list and both the draft board, considering he beat the unbeatable last year...proving he can take out just about anyone in the entire contest. How many people can you say that about?

Anyways, should be a great year. Thanks for the list Cork.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Trust me, Disney Air was no fluke ;)
  • Toon%s's Photo
    But are you guaranteed 3 parks out of him like you would if you'd kept Corky?
  • iris%s's Photo

Trust me, Disney Air was no fluke ;)

View Post

I never said it was. Step your comprehension game up.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Ouch... way down there for me. Guess I should show some more stuff then... thought that 1910 park would count for something.

Oh well, ranks mean nothing once the games begin.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wow, very flattering so see such a quick response.

Part of the fun for all of this is the debate. I actually used a bit of "Yahoo Fantasy Sports reasoning" in some of these, bumping up some people who are obvious hot AT THE MOMENT and dropping other people who hadn't been making as much headlines.

I have no doubt that a lot of people will be making big waves between now and the end of the season. I looked at where Supertrooper was, considered revising, then said, "Maybe he'll use it as motivation, and that'll be pretty cool to look back at the end of the season to see where he's moved." Lots of other people were like that.

I also did this with a Pre-Draft mentality, intentionally doing some of the overthinking that lotsa analysts do. So Blitz being that low? I'm setting him up to totally look like a steal, or at least like the guy who proved "the expert(s)" wrong. Xcoaster that high? Hey... he's hot. But yeah, either he cements his position, or he kind of drops a bit, like Kevin Garnett's stock did this year (mostly cuz his team sucked, but still... he definitely wasn't as mentioned at the end of the season as he was in the beginning).

So I'm definitely pleased that this has garnered discussion, and I encourage people to argue who they think should be higher or lower--given nothing breaks into a flame war, of course, because this is still all meant to be fun. :)
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I agree with Iris that some of the list is totally off. Such as egg-head so high when he hasn;t released anything of any value...ever. No offense egg, you are still a fantastic parkmaker judging by screens :p
  • trav%s's Photo

49. Trav
    Everyone still remembers the Trav that sucks, but he's actually gotten pretty darn good. One of the hardest working people I know, Trav has honed his craft over the past year and continued to play despite getting shot down, and now, at least based on screens, he's certainly not that bad!

Why thankyou, but I don't remember the Trav that sucks, he went byebye at least 3 or 4 months ago.

And DarkJanus should be at no 1. He is like, the greatest parkmaker ever :).

Italics
    Bold
    Underlined

Hehe, sorry, I've just always wanted to do that.

Edited by trav, 03 May 2006 - 02:18 PM.

• Phatage%s's Photo
    ha, I moved down to number 4...

If I hadn't had to get a park built in 2 weeks to save my team from a forfeit last year, where would I be then?
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Pumping more air into that huge head of yours?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    #1.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    pumping more gas into that car in your avatar fuck yeah
  • Richie%s's Photo
    I wouldnt waste petrol on a scooby, id sell it and buy a quick car

:evil:

Edited by Richie, 03 May 2006 - 03:15 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading