H2H4 / H2H4 Preseason Rankings

• chapelz%s's Photo
    i guess i gotta get pissed this year accroding to corky :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yup.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I actually agree with Toon and Iris. DisneyAir was nice, but even I'd be surprised if I could pull off something like it again, three times in a row (though if each mini was only 50x50, that'd mean I'd only be building the equivalent of one DisneyAir, plus when you consider that it's a collabo...). I'd actually tried to convince Kumba before the draft that he'd be better off with Cork, but I can't complain that he traded for me.

Anyways, I figured out the score each team would have based on Corky's rankings (I guess I could do something similar with the draft numbers). Basically, I subtracted each persons rank from 55, then added all of them up, so that the higher score means a better team rank. I probably could've just added them up to see who gets the lowest score, but then I'd have to assign the unranked people some number. Or you can think of it in that I took the number of people who were ranked for each team, multiplied it by 55, then subtracted off each persons score. Here's what I came up with:

Demigod's: 241
    Strangelove: 274
    Hurricanes: 286 ( :nod: )
    Italian Stallions: 206
    Ferocious Tigers: 227
    Tycoon Bandits: 228
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Wow, how'd you get mixed up with yourself and me. Better re-edit it Corky.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hey corky, I know you lost that bet, but couldn't you have thought of a more civilized way to exact your revenge?!
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Wait, which bet again?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    oh, you know which bet!
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Ha, this reminds me of the top non-NE Parkmakers topic, lol

Guys, these kind of lists are Very subjective..
    (I can imagine Corky is laughing his ass off on all these replies)

SF
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^^ No, really, I don't. Which bet?
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Really don't know what to say about all this. I don't really believe in rankings becuase that doesn't mean that the parkmaker will perform to those levels. It's all about being in the moment when the time comes............and i hope everyone will be on their knees hoping they get it when their time comes.
  • BreakAway%s's Photo

55. BreakAway
    Shown some skill in architecture with recent screens and seems to be enthusiastic and eager to learn.

View Post

Why...thank you. I didn't expect to be on the list at all. So, I'm happy where I am on your list.
  • RMM%s's Photo

13. Fatha
    The question here is if he'll play RCTLL

He better. I'm looking forward to workin with him... :p .
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

52. tracidEdge
    Great LL'er, but seems to lack passion these days.

View Post

;(

i'm just going to have to prove you wrong now.

Edited by tracidEdge, 03 May 2006 - 07:09 PM.

• Xenon%s's Photo

Really don't know what to say about all this. I don't really believe in rankings becuase that doesn't mean that the parkmaker will perform to those levels. It's all about being in the moment when the time comes............and i hope everyone will be on their knees hoping they get it when their time comes.

View Post

The one good thing about these rankings is now we can see just what Corkscrewed thinks of the parkmakers and sub parkmakers at this site. Your secrets are out corky (just remember you can't blame it on anyone but yourself).
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Yeah... except for like the last 20, who I don't really know a lot about period. :lol:

And also except that I ranked this from an H2H player's POV, not from my opinion of who's best overall.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    twisted seems really low as well. I like twisted.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    prolly... that's more due to the whole LL thing, unfortunately. :(
  • sexy_overload%s's Photo
    YES!!!! BOTTOM OF THE LIST ^_^
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Yes! Third in the unranked!

There's an oxymoron for you.

slob is too damn low on that list. Sure, there's the question of whether he'll produce, but if he's really back, he should make the top ten at least.

-ACE
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I don't think they are in order. If they are... wtf am i doing above CH33 and thirteen...

see i don't think the 'unranked' are in any order.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading