tycoon bandits
    hurricanes
    italian stallions

ferocious tigers > demigods
    tycoon bandits > hurricanes

ferocious tigers > tycoon bandits

easy as that.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I actually agree with your division predicts.

Demigods > Tigers

Bandits > Canes

Bandits > Demigods

What... who the heck is NOT going to predict their team wins?
  • JKay%s's Photo

ferocious tigers > tycoon bandits

View Post

I agree, except for that.... :woot:
  • Toon%s's Photo

I actually agree with your division predicts.

Demigods > Tigers
    Bandits > Canes

Bandits > Demigods

View Post

I'll roll with that up til the last prediction which we all know is mistaken.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i think the stallions will be the dark horse.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i am serious.

wme, cbass, metalface, titan, john, rctnw, geewhzz, cedarpoint, drew and hobbes are on the same team.

oh and corkscrewed, you're just saying irsi can beat us because you know you won't beat a ferocious tiger in the finals.

Edited by Evil WME, 03 May 2006 - 02:57 PM.

• Richie%s's Photo
    omg wtf no no no no
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^^ No, I'm saying Iris will beat you because he'll be looking for revenge because you "screwed" his team over last season after taking over by running it into last place.

:p
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    buuuuuuuuuuurrn!!!
  • iris%s's Photo

^^ No, I'm saying Iris will beat you because he'll be looking for revenge because you "screwed" his team over last season after taking over by running it into last place.

:p

View Post

lmao
  • iris%s's Photo

i am serious.

wme, cbass, metalface, titan, john, rctnw, geewhzz, cedarpoint, drew and hobbes are on the same team.

oh and corkscrewed, you're just saying irsi can beat us because you know you won't beat a ferocious tiger in the finals.

View Post

Yes we know. And we were as unimpressed when we first heard about it as we are now. But in all seriousness, your team is good. You're more impressed with it then any two people at the site combined, but hey...delusion is fun.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    I love how everyone is hating on the teams that contain any shred of LL, or maybe that's just a coincidence.
    Ride6's team impresses me by far the most out of the five we'll be facing. Woulda been the same whether Richie or Bokti was on it. I think they'll make finals from that division and, if we can help it, we will from ours. I think I hear people snorting at the last part of that remark. Maybe it'll just make them all the more surprised.

WME's team, I wonder about enough variation in style. Iris' and partially Kumba's, I wonder about productivity and reliability. JKay's, I wonder about depth. Only thing I have to wonder about my team is whether there's anything to wonder about.

Edited by Panic, 03 May 2006 - 07:00 PM.

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Either the Tigers or Stallions.

Tigers because slob + titan is the greatest RCT2 combo. Ever.

Stallions depends on the LL turnout for voting...

-ACE
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

WME's team, I wonder about enough variation in style.

View Post

what would you need that for?

anyways, cork... the only reason iris will desperately want to win that final is because we whipped him twice in the season already.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    :lol:

We'll see, I guess, won't we?
  • Panic%s's Photo

what would you need that for?

View Post

People will get sick of seeing "nice" park after "nice" park?
    That's why Gotheburg lost last year, it wasn't any flaw of the park.
  • trav%s's Photo

People will get sick of seeing "nice" park after "nice" park?
    That's why Gotheburg lost last year, it wasn't any flaw of the park.

View Post

But if you're saying that, then why did parks like Aviara Cove (sp?) win when things like The Day After Tomorrowland didn't?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    because tdatl looked like fucking regurgitated skittles.

aviara cove was technically as well as aesthetically pleasing.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^ what he said.

except he forgot that Aviara Cove was one of the most amazing parks in the history of mankind.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Meh, I didn't like Aviara Cove much. It was too brown and all that shit for me. Too aesthetically pleasing (Wtf does aesthetically mean?). But I did like tdatl...

...But I like skittles too. :|

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading