(Archive) Advertising District / Project Ownage

• Milo%s's Photo
    I would usually say that the peach (or pink?) and the red clash here but it looks beautiful here. I'll echo people and say ease up just a little on the flowers though. And it's too bad you can't lose the peach bottoms of the mini golf stations and have it be a different color.

Edited by OLE, 09 August 2006 - 02:38 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    Good screen. Just change the colors on some of the flowers or add more bushes. I think it will look a bit better.
    -JDP
  • Prince%s's Photo
    wow, I expected a response, but not this large of one. I myself was pleased with the original atmosphere but to those who are not a fan, I'm sorry but the flowers are not changing. The rapids glitch was pure chance and when I saw it I was very happy with it. The coaster...I might show another screen I dont know though I'm only releasing three more screens of the park but I think this coaster is worth showing an actual screen of its one of my favorite rides ever. Is it a luge? Or is it something more? Or is it something never seen before? Hmm...I dont know :)

Thank you for all the responses!

ps- the project is now at the 85% mark.
  • iris%s's Photo
    I like it. The flowers were ballsy, but they work.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I really am not use to seeing all the flowers like that but it really flows and adds to the atmosphere. Great work as always

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading