(Archive) Advertising District / Project Ownage

• mantis%s's Photo
    I'm with everyone else - it looks amazing. Yes you could tidy some of it up a bit, but that's a minor thing that isn't exactly necessary - things like that never stopped me enjoying parks before.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I love how you engulf the viewer with tons to see.

It may not be perfect, but its certainly some of the better retro-LL stuff you'll see being made these days. Well done sir.
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    OMG its fuggin Prince A****aka... lol

wow

I love you
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Thank you for the feedback :) I'll make sure to fix those supports right away

ps- after 8 (arguably 9) themed sections has anyone else found it hard to scrape up ideas? ao;wiejgo;aerhgaiw3hriuawefesar I know what I want to create but I want to do it without recycling anything I've ever designed before. grrr at this.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    This looks great. The uses of river rapids track and the path windows are really nice. I love how the screen just draws you into all the details in the work. Great job.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I'm amazed you can fit in that many sections, just like i'm amazed with Fatha's more recent parks. I kinda struggle to fit more than 5 in!
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    lol, it's 3 maps if I remember correctly mantis.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ah-ha. OK I see your predicament then...
  • Akasha%s's Photo
    The name speaks for the screen :) . Thoughone of those stairs might be very painful for tall people, in the downleft corner.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Wow Prince, with each park you make, more improvements I see from you. It's rare to see parks like this anymore in LL. I am excited to see more. :D
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    The depth in that screen makes it so beautiful.
    Now this is one of my favorite parks in the AD
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Choose one color of path for the architecture enhansement (I'd say TAN) and another for the main "midway" paths of sorts (Cobblestone).

Great screen though, lots of depth. I really really like it. Not quite in love but very close, nice job.

Ride6
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I love the screen. I always like areas where you actually have to look to see the main paths. Some people may call it cluttered and some call it beautiful. I think it looks great even if it may be cluttered. I like the different color paths and how it all blends in. Its very, very nice.

Some people like things to stick out more I guess such as Ride6 but I guess they're just 2 different styles. Both can be nice.

Lookin forward to more.

Edited by RMM, 10 July 2006 - 09:28 PM.

• Prince%s's Photo
    Thank you everyone for your replies, I appreciate every one of them. I'm going to orlando for three days and then I'll be back to hopefully get closer to finishing this park. Please keep the comments coming, I really do enjoy seeing what you guys have to say.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

Some people like things to stick out more I guess such as Ride6 but I guess they're just 2 different styles. Both can be nice.

Don't accuse me of that! I love clutter... I just have certain "rules" that I follow because I feel that they look best. I recommend those "rules" to others. Whether or not they follow them is entirely up to them. I just feel that using randomly colored paths is a cheap trick to making the area appear complex. Here it actually IS complex so I'm baffled as to the need for the goofy pathing. Oh well, great work Prince, keep it up.

LLLL

Ride6
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    "drools" :drool:

This is just...wow.

Great work Prince. :mantis:

--RCTCA--
  • SupremeScreamer%s's Photo
    I dont know.

I just think the style has been over done. There are a lot of the "repetitive brown and tan" parks and it was cool the first few parks made in this style...but it no longer gets my attention.

But then again, its just an opinion and I think a person should build whatever they want as long as they are happy with it, thats all that matters.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    thank you for the replies,

since the completion of the latest pictured area another has been completed and the final section on map 2 is being constructed, and at the rate its going it should be done within the next day or two. I'm still deciding when to release another picture and of what.
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    If you're about done, I say don't release another picture. Let there be some mystery to your park.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Production has been going well, I would say that the project has reached the 70% mark and I'm brewing some more ideas that will surely be enjoyed :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading