RCT Discussion / Danimation Spotlights

• Roomie%s's Photo
    If you are missing some and if anyone has the names i should still have them. (i dont think ive ever deleted a park ive downloaded). i know i dont have all of them but i have quite a few.
  • Soulcist%s's Photo
    awww... memories:

Posted Image

I know I'm way late, but it looks like all the links in this post are dead. Anybody download them in the past that wouldn't mind a kind re-up?? :) I used to LOVE these parks back in the day; and plus now with RCT2 and that other sequel that I don't like to talk about, there's such a nostalgia to these great parks that were designed back in the day, even without all the objects that we can create now in RCT2.

Thinking about my RCT youth brings a little tear to my eye; ROFL! haha

Edited by Soulcist, 15 July 2008 - 02:21 PM.

• Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Alright, I sent the spotlight zip file to you. I'll send you the designs zip as well. If there's anything else you want to see, I probably have it.

Hopefully these will all be uploaded here someday.
  • Soulcist%s's Photo
    You're awesome Xcoaster!
  • DanMacK%s's Photo

You're awesome Xcoaster!

Hate to dig up an old topic, but I was wondering if anyone had these still? Especially Adventures into Imagination and Willow Lake (My old ones). If you could please send them that would be great, I'm thinking of revamping them.

Regards,
    Dan M
    DMackellar77@yahoo.com
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hey Dan
    I don't seem to have Adventures but here's Willow Lake

Attached File  WILLOW_LAKE_AMUSEMENT_PARK___DMCC.zip (134.71KB)
    downloads: 177
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    hello

I have two maps

Attached File  Adventures_Into_Imagination_DMCC_Map1.SV4 (445.34KB)
    downloads: 164

Attached File  Adventures_Into_Imagination_DMCC_Map2.SV4 (439.31KB)
    downloads: 151

Also, can you take a look at THIS TOPIC...perhaps you can identify some parks for me?

Roomie...are you still interested in helping me do this park website? I have to admit, I've done very little so far...plus I got Vista and now my Photoshop doesn't work anymore which makes me mad..

OH and Dan...I also have these that you made:
    Grasshooper Gardens
    Hopkins Amusement Gardens
    Mystery Mountain
    The Boneyard
    Vertigo View

In case you are interested...

Edited by Buckeye Becky, 27 October 2009 - 04:05 PM.

• DanMacK%s's Photo
    Awesome roomie and Becky! Thanks to you both. Now to adapt these things to RCT2 :D I'd definitely be interested in the micros as well, but I'm considering downloading the Micro packs to refresh as well :D

Edited by DanMacK, 27 October 2009 - 04:06 PM.

• Roomie%s's Photo
    sure am Becky. The amounts of spare time i have vary widely but I have quite a bit coming up :)

Vista = Evil :p
  • Bojangle%s's Photo

They're in the following 20 zip files (sometimes with zip files inside of zip files inside of zip files, and in one case, inside of yet another zip file), in no particular order:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    Enjoy... Please... Cause, that took a really long time... LL goodness... Yay...

Sorry for bumping an ancient topic, but I found it whilst looking for old Spotlights, and came across this. The links are unsurprisingly dead, but maybe someone else has them? I'd really, really appreciate it if they could send them my way if so! Cheers in advance!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    There's more here.

http://www.nedesigns...ation Spotlight

In the database, you can pick a release type (in the top, on the right) among which are several Danimation categories. Pick one and hit search.
  • Bojangle%s's Photo
    Yeah, I grabbed all those earlier, spent a good while looking over Crystal Horizons and Canterbury Falls again. They still look great, in my opinion. :)
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Shoutout to the admins: Are those eligible for fullsize maps? If so, I'd like to do those over the next few days.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Be my guest.

Bojangle, we never added those for which we couldn't find a release date, but they're sitting on my USB drive, still. Hope I'll get to it sometime soon.
  • Bojangle%s's Photo
    Ah, that's good to hear! Looking forward to it, and thanks in advance!
  • Brent%s's Photo

Bump...

Anyone still have this? or the Dassle Designs?

• Liampie%s's Photo

Brent, almost all Danimation parks have been added to the database. A lot of work has been put into reconstructing a complete list of all Danimation spotlights and hunting them down.

https://www.nedesign...tion-spotlight/

• Brent%s's Photo

Awesome stuff, appreciate the work by everyone involved with that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading