(Archive) Advertising District / Marriott's Project "Triple X"

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    Welcome to Marriott's Project: "Triple X"

Marriott, in partnership with RCTNW Designs, has recently purchased property adjacent to the rctspace.com Convention Center to be used for our latest resort complex. Although most of the plans for the property are still in development and will be released shortly, we are happy to announce the first phase of Project: "Triple X"

RCTNW - James

Edited by RCTNW, 12 March 2007 - 01:26 PM.

• Brent%s's Photo
    Great to hear you're still building James, always have been a parkmaker favorite of mine. Nice site you have to go with it, and from what can be seen on the map, looks like it should be another classic release from you.

Can't wait to hear about the other parts of the project.
  • posix%s's Photo
    very professional and promising.
  • super rich%s's Photo
    Yeah i love the advertising/site idea, nice man.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Really cool. Can't wait to see Sky Whirl.

This link might help you if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.greatamericaparks.com/

/RCTCA\
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    Cool site^. I learned some stuff I hadn't known before on it.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Really cool. Can't wait to see Sky Whirl.

This link might help you if you haven't seen it yet.

http://www.greatamericaparks.com/

/RCTCA\

Thanks for the info and yes it is a cool site.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Nice idea for the advertising...I'm looking forward to see the developement of this project.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Love the site! Creative and very well executed. Cant wait to see more on this...
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Construction continues

The below photo features the Carousel Plaza with the signature attraction Carousel Columbia
    Posted Image

We are aslo happy to announce the ride list for opening day
    Carousel Plaza
    • Carousel Columbia
    • Sky Tower
    County Fair
    • Ameri-Go-Round
    • Barney Oldfield Speedway
    • The Edge – First Gen free fall coaster
    • Fiddler's Fling
    • GREAT AMERICA Scenic Railway
    • The Demon – Corkscrew
    • Whirligig
    Hometown Square
    • Bottoms Up
    • GREAT AMERICA Scenic Railway
    • Triple Play
    • Willard's Whizzer – Spiral Coaster
    Orleans Place
    • Gulf Coaster – Kiddy Coaster
    • Orleans Orbit
    • Traffique Jam
    Yankee Harbor
    • Buzzy Bee
    • Davey Jones Dinghies
    • The Tidal Wave – Shuttle Loop
    • Loggers Run
    • White Water Falls
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Looks pretty good. I like the realistic and pleasant atmosphere. The double decker carrousel is nice, although I don't like very much the colors you used for the columns.
    Anyway, this is looking very interesting. Keep updates coming.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Looks like you've pulled off the classic entrance of the Paramount parks perfectly from the new screen. Looks absolutely beautiful. You're always good with the double-decker carousels too (like in Klamath) so I had no doubt this one would be pulled of perfectly, as it has. Great to get an idea of what to expect with the opening of the park too. Keep up the great work James!
  • z3r0-G%s's Photo
    The entrance looks very realistic and gives a really nice atmosphere. That double decker carousel looks very good there. Nice job!
  • posix%s's Photo
    good work.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    That looks really nice, RCTNW.

The carousel, though it's quite well done, still needs more 'glitz'. The real one is decked out in Victorian elegance, and that doesn't quite translate over on your version...

The gardens and fountains are awesome, though.

-ACE
  • twister12%s's Photo
    Nice park. almost looks like you got inspiration from premier amusement park. i agree with the colors though.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Beautiful entrance plaza! It really captures the Paramount feel.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    RCFanB&M - I decided to go white and gold to help tie in the gold glitz of the attraction. The Red and Blue help tie into the entrance plaza. I will say it looks better in game though. Thanks

Camisado & sfgadv02 - Thanks for the comments but I'm puzzled why you are referring to Paramount look and feel? I know the Santa Clara park was owned by Paramount but I'm trying to go for the Marriott style (not that you cound really tell the difference). Thanks

z3r0-G & posix - Thanks

ACEfanatic02 - Thanks and I totally agree that the real version has much more detail to it but given the tools of RCT and object selection, this is about the best I can do. It does look better in game though. Thanks.

twister12 - Thanks however I never downloaded or even knew about the premier amusement park.

Update - Construction on Hometown Square is moving along nicely :)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Yeah, this is the RCTNW style I've always liked so much..
    When I first joined the community I saw you as one of the better guys, with the realistic style you have and it just inspired me that much I wanted to kinda do the same..

I'm glad you're back (if you were away) and I hope you can complete this monster project (which WILL make you NE Parkmaker)

SF
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    Very nice...I especially love the use of unique trees in the plaza....gives it a different effect than I have seen before

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading