Theme Park Discussion / What is your Favorite Style of B&M Coaster?

All B&M types included...

• Metropole%s's Photo
    Of the ones I've been on, I'd probably have to go with inverts. Dueling Dragons are my favourite coasters ever, the best coaster experience I've had, Im sure. I love Nemesis and Nemesis inferno, I enjoyed Batman and Montu a lot too.

Floorless coasters are pretty cool, though I've only been on 2 (scream! and Kraken)

The sit down are awesome too, Incredible hulk being one of my favourite coasters I've been on, and Dragon Khan almost equalling that. Kumba was pretty cool too

I've only been on one Dive Machine, Oblivion, which is pretty damn fun

Same goes for Flyers, Air, which was much fun.

Riddlers revenge was a cool stand up, but I think I prefer inverts.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    yeah. Dueling Dragons are my favourite too :)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I loved Stealth, so probably I would say flying coasters are my favorite type of coaster overall, but I rode Tatsu and didn't like it nearly as much, so I can't vote flyer here. I think the Vekoma loading system and trains are better than the B&M ones (:o) because they don't leave you hanging forever. And actually, it defies all logic, but they're actually more comfortable too. That's right -- a Vekoma train more comfortable than it's B&M counterpart. Probably because those flexible vests held you in tight instead of letting you slip all over the place. That's a real problem for skinny people like me.

And I'll never forgive Paramount for taking out my favorite coaster ever and shipping it across the country. Maybe that's why I don't like coasters as much anymore. Nothing else has come close.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

And actually, it defies all logic, but they're actually more comfortable too. That's right -- a Vekoma train more comfortable than it's B&M counterpart. Probably because those flexible vests held you in tight instead of letting you slip all over the place. That's a real problem for skinny people like me.

I thought it was the complete opposite. My upper body was way too loose on Stealth. I would've liked it a lot more if not for that.
  • twister12%s's Photo
    is it ok to use b&ms side company (giovanola)?

if not, i like the looks of b&m inverts, but their flying coasters are amazing (tatsu only one ive been on).
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

I thought it was the complete opposite. My upper body was way too loose on Stealth. I would've liked it a lot more if not for that.

Huh, that's interesting. It's hard for me to even imagine how that would be possible. All the times I rode it they pretty much stapled us in there (which is usually hard to do with me). I rode it the first two years it was open only (including opening day) so maybe it changed? I don't know. That's kindof weird. You're a Tatsu fan then I take it? I like the first drop and turn but that pretzel loop gave me a terrible headache and the bit after that isn't much fun either. So it's kindof like half a fun ride for me followed by searing pain.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading