1 Vekoma Kiddie
    1 Schwarzkopf lauched
    1 Arrow corkscrew coaster
    1 Arrow Suspened Coaster
    1 Vekoma Mine Ride Coaster
    6 flatrides
    1 lookout tower
    1 River Raft ride
    (all the above and the map is filled about 15 %, ive got a long way to go :p )

i've kept it secret for some time but i think it's time to start the "Hype"

screens: Tree Flyer, the Vekoma Kiddie coaster.
    Screen One

The Turnaround of [top secret, name may not be announced yet], People who know my work will recognize this coaster from a rct1 park (hint hint)
    Screen Two

The first helix of Black Magic
    Screen Three

The unnamed Itamin Rocket Coaster
    Screen Four

comments, tips, hints, whatever, just klick reply.

Edited by mantis, 20 December 2002 - 04:20 PM.

• DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Unfortunatley I can't see the screens, even when I copy and paste.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • BGTKing%s's Photo
    Want to use something much better? Plus you don't have to register. Look in my sig.
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    Dragon, your wish is my command (you wish :p )

BGT King THX
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    new screen

the river raft ride, i've taken away some of the roofing so you can see what's inside

Click Here
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    cool this looks like it has good potential
  • Steel Falcon%s's Photo
    Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Kudos: 4/5

-Steel Falcon-
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Hey Madhollander - I made your pictures links, because some of us don't have the loading power to deal with them, and they were stretching the page margins like anything. Hope that's ok.

As for the pictures, you aren't giving much away ;) but that's a good thing - we want some surprises after all. I'm not sure about the white walls on the log flume picture, but i'm sure they'll grow on me.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    A realistic park, eh? Nice to see those havent COMPLETELY gone out of style. I've actually always liked them... maybe even more than fantasy.

Looking very realistic. I love the river ride from what I can see of it... its cool how you can see inside of some of the buildings. However, the park is looking a tiny bit bland. I havent seen to much architecture in the screens, but make sure you make them heavily detailed. Besides that, keep up the good work.
  • Madhollander%s's Photo

A realistic park, eh? Nice to see those havent COMPLETELY gone out of style. I've actually always liked them... maybe even more than fantasy.

Looking very realistic. I love the river ride from what I can see of it... its cool how you can see inside of some of the buildings. However, the park is looking a tiny bit bland. I havent seen to much architecture in the screens, but make sure you make them heavily detailed. Besides that, keep up the good work.

till now, every time i open the park a attraction goes to attraction heaven :angel:

i keep tearing stuff down and replacing it so this project might take quite a while, but thats just me, mister perfectionist :xmas:

screenie of the water ride, not to keen on the station yet, so i think it will go to :angel: to :p
    Water ride screenie
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    river ride is looking great

not sure on the mini ride very very bland
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Yeah, the park looks pretty good, just a little to bland IMO.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    bland ?

what's bland ?

the translation machines give a strage translation

(im dutch u know)
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    what we mean is that the area surrounding the ride is boring or not very full
    etc....
  • Madhollander%s's Photo

what we mean is that the area surrounding the ride is boring or not very full
    etc....

first ride's than landscape, i'm far from done
  • Madhollander%s's Photo
    new screens

Raging Inferno, The parks Itamin Hypercoaster, not quite done but wanted to show some of the support work
    http://www.bgtguide....ing_Inferno.jpg

Canyon Creek River Raft, the parks river raft ride.
    http://www.bgtguide...._River_Raft.jpg

thoughts, idea's, whatever, just click reply :)
  • Prince%s's Photo
    The supports seem to have a new look, though some people will see them as ugly, they work for me.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I love your station and queue for the rocket coaster. It reminds me of a real ride.

The only gripe I have with the screens is that it seems as though all of the land is flat, which annoys me a lot. The rides and trees (I love trees :lol: ) look great.

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Madhollander%s's Photo

The only gripe I have with the screens is that it seems as though all of the land is flat

heheh just waith :p
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    The supports are sweet, but why are there green fences on the ground? I know I use different color land to line stuff up, it that what it's for.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading